Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ice Breaker (SWO)

The orange looks good in isolation, but I don’t really feel it fits in well with the area.
Eh... I think if they had to use the Orange, this was the one section of the park that it's acceptable in. It looks pretty good up against the concrete Shamu and Bayside Stadiums. The only thing in the immediate area that is doesn't compliment (IMO) is the lake.

Eh... I think if they had to use the Orange, this was the one section of the park that it's acceptable in. It looks pretty good up against the concrete Shamu and Bayside Stadiums. The only thing in the immediate area that is doesn't compliment (IMO) is the lake.
Fill it with ice!

Take a look behind-the-scenes at SeaWorld's upcoming roller coaster, Ice Breaker.

The orange looks good in isolation, but I don’t really feel it fits in well with the area.

The article has an answer to that! :lol:

Good to see they got the structure in place on the lagoon side, with the remaining portion on the outside where they can work any time. The Bayside Pathway will be open Friday through Sunday for the next few months with Seven Seas Food Festival, so they can keep working and not disrupt the flow of guests. I'm assuming the electricians are working hard on the other side wiring up the LSMs and station. I think the rest of the track should come together quickly now, so hopefully we see an April opening, just in time for Easter break.

Ice Breaker T-shirts have arrived (from the Passholder group on Facebook):

85204998_2383414291949253_2381391853317521408_o.jpg

87153654_2383414331949249_6726150082409791488_o.jpg

I'd guess we'll get an opening date very soon since track work will be complete this week.