Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread) | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how to feel after these added details. Riding in cardboard boxes... facial rec technology... being considered a stray puppy.

I was excited but feeling a bit tepid now. Hope it’s better then it sounds.

Other than the facial recognition tech, the below stuck out to me, looks like confirmation Baker Street will get new facades to turn it into NYC:

"Universal is renaming the former Baker Street setting as "Pets Place." "With the installation of all-new store front facades, Pets Place will capture the charm of a busy NY street, including an iconic NYC subway station," the park said."
I hope they find a way to relocate Mulligan’s... or at least add a themed bar back to that space. It was a really underrated place in the park.

Reactions: marip123
April is in spring right?...I remmeber hearing from someone on here it would be opening sometime around April...hope it doesnt get pushed back to summer

@Brian G. did you take the IU write up of the news down? Clicked the link but it gives me the 404 error.

Still up

Reactions: Doug A.
Status
Not open for further replies.