Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

Updated version of the P902 Site Plan was filed a few days ago. It shows better definition for the central area of what we believe might be the Universal Monsters land, and defines the buildings better too. This was (re)filed as Permit #B20900849, as the first one wasn't properly submitted.

P902-Full-Site-Plan01.jpg

So is 1505 not a building at all? Seems like a fair bit of wasted space in this land
Maybe it will be set up for streetmosphere and characters. I'd like to think the center of a wooded park is for being chased by monsters lol. But we can move this discussion to the speculation thread. I just wanted to post the image here for posterity.

Hey everyone, just sharing some info came across today. As usual, the article pasted is paywalled, but I'll share some of the tidbits (cuz ya'll are 'kewl').

In short:
  • New site work permit filed by Universal for several of the Epic Universe parcels, as wells as the Kirkman Road and hotel sites. Not much on what the "site work" means, but talking to our real estate reporter it usually is further preparation for the future development — typical progress stuff.
  • Also, I saw some speculation on the location of the two hotels at Epic Universe and a map on county site labels the two parcels on the south side of the property as "Future Universal Hotel" sites. Saw someone here (or maybe on another thread) speculate the exact parcels, but its being labeled as so now.
Anyways, as usual, here's the link (paywalled as the higher-ups dictate so) if you wanted to see more: http://bizj.us/1q21bk

Happy Thursday!

Hey everyone, just sharing some info came across today. As usual, the article pasted is paywalled, but I'll share some of the tidbits (cuz ya'll are 'kewl').

In short:
  • New site work permit filed by Universal for several of the Epic Universe parcels, as wells as the Kirkman Road and hotel sites. Not much on what the "site work" means, but talking to our real estate reporter it usually is further preparation for the future development — typical progress stuff.
  • Also, I saw some speculation on the location of the two hotels at Epic Universe and a map on county site labels the two parcels on the south side of the property as "Future Universal Hotel" sites. Saw someone here (or maybe on another thread) speculate the exact parcels, but its being labeled as so now.
Anyways, as usual, here's the link (paywalled as the higher-ups dictate so) if you wanted to see more: http://bizj.us/1q21bk

Happy Thursday!
I hate it when they make you pay to see the article

By the way, for my fellow sleuths out there, I believe this information to be correct.

These two hotels are P912 and P913. (The in-park hotel is P910.)

Their new parcel IDs are 06-24-29-0000-00-016 for the left one, also known as "Parcel L," and 06-24-29-0000-00-015 for the one on the right, aka "Parcel H".

These two, and the one in the park, are the only three hotels that are currently in active development for the southern property at this time... as far as I know.

EDIT: In-park hotel (P910) is Parcel J: 31-23-29-0000-010

Parcels02proposed.jpg