The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So are we expecting this to operate with specific show times like a typical stunt show or continuous shows one right after the other like T2 did originally.

Sounds like the seats do not move at all. Show was good according to what I’ve heard. Not many actors. Lots of screen but the physical props and set pieces in front are impressive. Stage is massive but seating area smaller. Several fire effects, wind, and since it’s universal of course, water.

I’m sure we’ll hear more thoughts as the weekend goes on. I’m looking forward to seeing it myself.

Sounds like the seats do not move at all. Show was good according to what I’ve heard. Not many actors. Lots of screen but the physical props and set pieces in front are impressive. Stage is massive but seating area smaller. Several fire effects, wind, and since it’s universal of course, water.

I’m sure we’ll hear more thoughts as the weekend goes on. I’m looking forward to seeing it myself.
Hear anything about how long it was?

Sounds good to me!

So it’s a screen show with some stunts.

Transitions from practical effects to screen are cool the coolest part. I think I expected more stunts out of an Action Horizons production. Too much (bad) dialogue and reliance on people knowing the Bourne universe and The CGI was very hit or miss for me.

Overall, it reminded me of the 360 part of F&F if that was translated to a stunt show.

Transitions from practical effects to screen are cool the coolest part. I think I expected more stunts out of an Action Horizons production. Too much (bad) dialogue and reliance on people knowing the Bourne universe and The CGI was very hit or miss for me.

Overall, it reminded me of the 360 part of F&F if that was translated to a stunt show.

:X

• Wow
Reactions: Andysol

This is the review I was afraid of. Sounds like a visually appealing 20 minutes but I hoped for more than that. Will wait to reserve more judgement

What’s the big finale effect that throws the doors open?
Lots of gun shots and stuff but the finale has nothing discernible that would do that. I’m about to see it again though so I’ll let you know.

The finale was actually incredibly anti-climactic imo:
The big finale is a CGI stunt on the screen

• Sad
Reactions: Andysol
Lots of gun shots and stuff but the finale has nothing discernible that would do that. I’m about to see it again though so I’ll let you know.

The finale was actually incredibly anti-climactic imo:
The big finale is a CGI stunt on the screen

no big fog blast like T2 or anything?

Dang. Wanted more stunts.

Reactions: Raphael De Varona