The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 185 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s what I would announce first.

Man, I really wish someone would hit on the right path from iZombie to the correct answer.

At the end of iZombie, Clive is the only one from the main characters (Liv, Blaine, Major, Don E., Ravi and even Peyton) to never become a zombie ->
The Clive character could lead to Clive Barker ->
HELLRAISER

Reactions: CoopF22
Man, I really wish someone would hit on the right path from iZombie to the correct answer.

At the end of iZombie, Clive is the only one from the main characters (Liv, Blaine, Major, Don E., Ravi and even Peyton) to never become a zombie ->
The Clive character could lead to Clive Barker ->
HELLRAISER

Was iZombie even confirmed? I just recall the "Rob Thomas swerve" but unsure it's related to iZombie versus the shared name between musician and writer who happened to create iZombie and feature the Matchbox 20 frontman.

All I can think of when I hear "eye zombie" is this:

That was recommended to me at some point last year by YouTube or Vudu or something. Have never seen/read/anything with iZombie.

Was iZombie even confirmed? I just recall the "Rob Thomas swerve" but unsure it's related to iZombie versus the shared name between musician and writer who happened to create iZombie and feature the Matchbox 20 frontman.

Yes, I'm 99% sure iZombie is where we stand, and we just need to figure it out from that point.

I've never seen Veronica Mars.

Taylor13 figured out the hard part with the Rob Thomas swerve. I’ve implied the Rob Thomas project that matters. From there, it should be easy.
It’s 2/3 steps away.

Does anything on this list click for anyone? I'm an uncultured swine in the horror world, sorry.

Wow, just saw Candyman was released on March 17th.

Izombie takes place in Seattle and the big IP related to that is The Ring. Can’t remember if we guessed that for this clue.

And during 28 it was 9...
Kinda feels to me that if this is going to be the first announcement then this is the perfect time to be chaotic neutral and refuse to acknowledge or deny any guesses. Why spoil the party?
Oh man I have a feeling your right and I’m extremely excited and slightly annoyed at the same time lol. Atleast we pretty much know ST won’t be the first announcement this year!

Another route you could take is that the iZombie comic was originally released under the (now defunct) Vertigo imprint, one other comic released under that imprint is Lucifer, which also became a highly successful TV Show, now owned by Universal's "good friend" Netflix. While things could get muddled with the WB/DC rights, it could possibly be seen as another highly popular supernatural horror TV Show owned by Netflix. (wink wink)

Another route you could take is that the iZombie comic was originally released under the (now defunct) Vertigo imprint, one other comic released under that imprint is Lucifer, which also became a highly successful TV Show, now owned by Universal's "good friend" Netflix. While things could get muddled with the WB/DC rights, it could possibly be seen as another highly popular supernatural horror TV Show owned by Netflix. (wink wink)

Yeah I was also looking into the Vertigo link, but didn't see anything worth mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.