The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I don't think there will be 11 houses. Just saying don't be surprised if something does change, like oh say the two shows thing.

they made aware of the two shows as well on the site, obviously going to be one some people be excited and the other one that’ll have people running for the house lines in all honesty. All that matters is that hey we're actually getting stuff right now, now it's just waiting for that first announcement to come in.

they made aware of the two shows as well on the site, obviously going to be one some people be excited and the other one that’ll have people running for the house lines in all honesty. All that matters is that hey we're actually getting stuff right now, now it's just waiting for that first announcement to come in.

I have always assumed it was going to be a Bill and Ted show (given its an anniversary year and the movie is coming back) and an AoV show.

Which, as a side note, I enjoyed the AoV show from this past year more than I've enjoyed any show at HHN since I started going.

I’m gonna guess academy and Billie lagoon?

It's not exactly a second season of Haunting of Hill House. It's called "The Haunting of Bly Manor" based on Turn of the Screw.

Oh yes I know! I did consider that maybe it'll just be Bly Manor since it's going to be more current, but I kinda figured maybe they could do a mash up similarly to what they did with AHS. Either way I'd be reeeeally pumped to see Haunting come to the event. My guess could definitely be biased because of how much I'd like to see it but time will tell

Reactions: DannyPowers
I definitely expect some type of lagoon show.

And a bold prediction - I think AOV comes back with a B&T themed show. Or if not, I think B&T make an appearance in the show.

They shouldn’t do that AOV, they’ve been working hard to become a big show, don’t feature B&T to fan service like that, it’s AOVs time, B&T happened already and let B&T be you know, even though I would love to see them being used in form of a way, just not being put in AOV's show like that.

They shouldn’t do that AOV, they’ve been working hard to become a big show, don’t feature B&T to fan service like that, it’s AOVs time, B&T happened already and let B&T be you know, even though I would love to see them being used in form of a way, just not being put in AOV's show like that.

Almost like there's two shows for sure and maybe a third. *thinking emoji*

Reactions: SeventyOne
Almost like there's two shows for sure and maybe a third. *thinking emoji*

If they are really bringing back B&T for this year there was no point for them in even do the 27 show, besides AOV worked hard and earn their spot on the FFL stage, not saying I don't want B&T to come but it makes 2017's show a waste when all the promotion behind it was that it was the end of Bill & Ted.

If they are really bringing back B&T for this year there was no point for them in even do the 27 show, besides AOV worked hard and earn their spot on the FFL stage, not saying I don't want B&T to come but it makes 2017's show a waste when all the promotion behind it was that it was the end of Bill & Ted.

Kiss had its Farewell tour in 2000 and has been touring almost every year since. This "last tour' they are on now spans 3 years! Don't tell me B&T can't come back.

I agree with you - I didn't say I liked the idea lol

Reactions: Pedro Navarro
Kiss had its Farewell tour in 2000 and has been touring almost every year since. This "last tour' they are on now spans 3 years! Don't tell me B&T can't come back.

Though KISS is an actual band, amazing kickass rock band at that and real, Bill & Ted are fictional and with the new film coming out, they had potential to be retired much later but Universal did it sooner than later in 2017 whether they knew the plans the film was going to happen or not, they ended the show at 27 and marketed it as the final year for the show.

Ok. Going off izombie. Main character was born 11/13/87 . Which is also the date The Running Man came out. So a Run house sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.