The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we 100% sure none of them have been right or @Legacy just doesn’t wanna confirm since we have not figured out the clue exactly?

It's possible, but that's why I posted all the answers stemming from iZombie. I think he would have confirmed at this point since it's such a difficult clue and Taylor13 got "most" of it.

Hey everybody, long time reader, first time... typer so I'll chuck in my own thoughts on the latest clue:

1> Push
2> Matchbox 20
3> Rob Thomas (Lead Singer)
4> Rob Thomas (Writer of iZombie)
5> Rose McIver (Lead Actor of iZombie)
6> New Zealand (Where Rose McIver is from)
7> Peter Jackson (One of New Zealand's most renowned directors/creators)
8> Brain Dead (Peter Jackson's outlandish, gory cult classic)

... Yeah, I forced the pieces to get my own hopes up for a house based upon Brain Dead/Dead Alive as it's known in the US. >_>

I'm stumped by the add clue of 'lead'. Legacy also already admitted it was 'too broad' but what does that mean? Was it only intended to get us to Rob Thomas as he's the 'lead' singer of Matchbox 20 or does it still hold some relevance past that? Once you get to Rob Thomas the writer things just get really murky and you can go down any rabbit hole you want to.

If there's a "30 Years of Fear" house this year, do ya'll think that'll be the first announcement? Or would they still lead with an IP?

-Rob Thomas
-iZombie
-David Anders, who played Dr. Frankenstein on Once Upon a Time

Frankenstein house? Don't we already have a Bride house? That cant be right.

BOGO tickets. I heard some rumblings that they may not be available in the US this year.

Also..

Hmmmmmmmmm

Honestly I don’t know, I’m basing it on history. I could see another sort of ticket sale offer be announced if not BOGO, point is to get a feel for how many single day tickets sell and base the pricing around that. Point being they’ll have some tickets for sale and an IP to back it; exact details are besides the point.

Honestly I don’t know, I’m basing it on history. I could see another sort of ticket sale offer be announced if not BOGO, point is to get a feel for how many single day tickets sell and base the pricing around that. Point being they’ll have some tickets for sale and an IP to back it; exact details are besides the point.
Let us pray

- Push
- Push It To The Limit is a song in the movie Scarface
- Lead actor Al Pacino
- Pacino plays the Devil in The Devil's Advocate, named John Milton
- John Milton is famous for writing epic poem Paradise Lost
- Paradise Lost is about Lucifer being cast from heaven.
- This backstory of Lucifer plays into the Netflix Sabrina show

Netflix Sabrina house.

Boom.
Wrong. Good logic, but wrong.

What if this solution/response (which is what led me to Rob Thomas in the first place) actually got the right answer but with the wrong steps so it was marked as wrong.

The steps then being:
-Push
-Matchbox 20
-Rob Thomas
-Rob Thomas
-Drive Me Crazy
-Melissa Joan Hart
-Sabrina The Teenage Witch

30 Years Of Fear so far is just a tagline from the email, it could be a name of an anniversary house or possible scarezone, XX had 20 Years Of Fear and 25 had Jack's 25 Years Of Monsters & Mayhem, so this title might used in a similar way but The first announcement is going to probably be a joint ip and I'm sure they'll have that kickstart the site back on and the tickets on sale as well. Everything is planned accordingly by them, sometimes it's not always in their favor but other times the plan stays the same as they always have had it.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
30 Years Of Fear so far is just a tagline from the email, it could be a name of an anniversary house or possible scarezone, XX had 20 Years Of Fear and 25 had Jack's 25 Years Of Monsters & Mayhem, so this title might used in a similar way but The first announcement is going to probably be a joint ip and I'm sure they'll have that kickstart the site back on and the tickets on sale as well. Everything is planned accordingly by them, sometimes it's not always in their favor but other times the plan stays the same as they always have had it.
InsideUniversal's 30 Years of Wrong Guesses & Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.