The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 180 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

That rumor took longer to hit the boards than I expected.

I just don't see this actually coming to fruition...at least not how the title suggests it would happen.

I know everyone is thinking this will be "Jack the Clown in Halloween Horror Nights: The Movie!!!".

In reality, IF (yes, I bold, underlined, italicized, AND capitalized that) it happens, it will probably be a lot closer to something like Hell Fest or Haunt.

The fan base just isn't there for a full fledged HHN lore movie.

This seems to be an intentional omission of a response on your part. I don't know which way to take it - I'm guessing either one of the mentioned properties IS the correct answer and you're just being coy, OR it's still the iZombie path but none of those properties listed are the right answer.
I'll say I've become disappointed in all the misfires so far.

Just some pieces of info:
Rob Thomas wrote as Everett Owens on some X-Files novels.
Also, iZombie was on CW. Supernatural is ending this year.
Also, CW has Riverdale which is tied back in with Sabrina.
:shrug:

Probably not even close but worth a shot...
I zombie final episode was August of 2019
scary stories to tell in the dark released in August of 2019

- Izombie
- Composer is Josh Kramon
- Composed a song called “Supernatural Supergirl”
- Both of those were shows on the CW just like Izombie.
- Supernatural is ending this year
- Supernatural is my guess

Reactions: RJ MacReady
B79 (Graveyard Games, Trick r' Treat) has been blocked off from employee and Mardi Gras personnel access. Expecting construction work to begin in there soon.

Sprunt Tent 1 (Nightingales) has primary construction finished. It was locked off before anyone could see decoration/cosmetic being applied and finished.

Last edited:
Following the Rob Thomas route for something random would be:

He wrote the screenplay for "Drive me crazy"
Which starred Melissa Joan Hart
Who played Sabrina on the 90s series.

However that's most probably me just following a route to what we think is a plausible answer.

Going further down the rabbit hole I ended up on 90210 which could link into so many things.

Last edited:
I think part of the difficultly is because some think, what you’re trying to lead to has already been hinted towards in a previous clue. Just a hunch.

From my perspective, with this clue, it the abundance of avenues to take. Even the clue itself - you had Far Side, Gary Larson, 2nd First Take, Midvale, School for Gifted, Push, Pull. Then, even when we've gotten to iZombie, there's been about 20 legitimate guesses from that point, and still none are correct. This one in particular is a tough clue because of the myriad of paths to take and because of how far down the rabbit hole we apparently have to go even if we pick the right initial path. Just my opinion though.

From my perspective, with this clue, it the abundance of avenues to take. Even the clue itself - you had Far Side, Gary Larson, 2nd First Take, Midvale, School for Gifted, Push, Pull. Then, even when we've gotten to iZombie, there's been about 20 legitimate guesses from that point, and still none are correct. This one in particular is a tough clue because of the myriad of paths to take and because of how far down the rabbit hole we apparently have to go even if we pick the right initial path. Just my opinion though.
Are we 100% sure none of them have been right or @Legacy just doesn’t wanna confirm since we have not figured out the clue exactly?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.