The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 178 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t say that IP was rumored. I said it was possible. I’ve heard some stuff about an IP, that make me think that’s the IP, but not the IP itself. Because of that, rather than have another Pumpkinhead situation, I haven’t done a clue for it.

Regarding the Rob Zombie guesses, I’m not acknowledging every off-base guess of a solution.

So we're still stuck at this point, correct?
-Push
-Matchbox 20 (Orlando formed)
-Rob Thomas (Lead Singer)
-Rob Thomas (Writer) (iZombie, Veronica Mars)

I don't think anyone officially guessed iZombie (some people hinted around it). So I'll officially guess iZombie.

I’m gonna take another stab at it and say it’s Veronica Mars. It’s a tv series made in a film with Rob’s help. It might not be full horror but it’s about a murder. I’ve never seen it so I’m going off what’s online. It’s also under his Notable works along with izombie. I know Veronica Mars was talked about but I don’t believe anyone said it as a guess. So I guess it.

Last edited:
-Push

I don't think anyone officially guessed iZombie (some people hinted around it). So I'll officially guess iZombie.
I said to keep going.

-Push

Probably wrong but ill take a swing,
-Push
-The lead actress of izombie is Rose McIver
-Similarly close name to Rose Mcgowan
-Rose Mcgowan was one of the stars of Scream (the original from 1996) which is a classic slasher ip that Legacy (sort of) referenced we might see this year

Guess is scream. Probably wrong since the IP is a mess rights wise but felt it might be a good guess.
(sorry if this was guessed before btw, i dont keep up with the orlando thread as much)

Probably wrong but ill take a swing,
-Push
-The lead actress of izombie is Rose McIver
-Similarly close name to Rose Mcgowan
-Rose Mcgowan was one of the stars of Scream (the original from 1996) which is a classic slasher ip that Legacy (sort of) referenced we might see this year

Guess is scream. Probably wrong since the IP is a mess rights wise but felt it might be a good guess.
(sorry if this was guessed before btw, i dont keep up with the orlando thread as much)

Ha - I got to Scream on an earlier guess with Kristen Bell as the star of Veronica Mars and she also appeared in Scream 4. I would LOVE for this to be right, but got no feedback from @Legacy so I'm guessing it's not unfortunately.

Reactions: Guygas
- Push
- Matchbox 20 (Orlando Formed)
- Rob Thomas (Lead Singer)
- Rob Thomas (Writer) (Izombie, Veronica Mars)
- Veronica movie from Netflix? (i.e. the based on a true story "Scariest Movie on Netflex" one) Verónica (2017) - IMDb

Haven't seen it myself, but it sounds a bit too close to The Conjuring Universe based on the synopsis.

I want Scream to be true so badly, but if Legacy "doesn't always acknowledge off-base guesses" then it's probably not the case :( lol

Please don't kill me for this, as I am just trying to find the next connection but....

Rob Thomas won a Shorty Award in 2013/2014 for Kickstarter of the Year when he crowdfunded Veronica Mars movie. Did anything else stand out as a winner during the 6th Annual Shorty Awards?

THE PURGE won the Animated GIFs category that year for their promotion for the film. Obviously we have seen The Purge at HHN before, and whether you loved or hated it, would be a recognizable name for their anniversary year.

Wait, has anyone made this potentially awful connection (I'm almost hesitant to even put it out in the universe right now)?

Everything that's been said>
iZombie>
The Walking Dead

Go ahead and hit me with those anger emojis!

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Status
Not open for further replies.