The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Rob Zombie house original house would be good too, I mean at least they don't have to go all Horror Of Rob Zombie house with his films, just do something original and have him make an original house and make it thrilling chilling and scary and done the "Rob Zombie way" as many people sometimes when he works on his films lol, let's see him get behind making the house and see what he puts us through, I'm sure with not anything else yet announced, it wouldn't be the big house of course but probably be put somewhere in the back but I'm sure it would gain attraction with entry for the house. Seeing his visual works and characters it would be sweet, of course it might be tamed since it would be here, if it was in Hollywood, it would be all over the place.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
You wanna get nuts? Let’s get nuts...

So...Push > Rob Thomas (Matchbox) > Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars)

K. We did all that already. Now...

Kristin Bell is Veronica Mars, who was Anna in Frozen. Frozen is also a horror movie directed by Adam Green, who also directed the Victor Crowley/Hatchet series.

Extra crazy points for saying that Victor Crowley is heavily inspired by Jason/Friday the 13th.

So, @Legacy Too crazy?

Some of y’all need to rewatch the lost boys. It’s not exactly a comedy and could make for a really good house. It’s important to realize some movies aren’t scary because the monsters are not after you. In a house they are.

I agree, it would make a great house but I wonder if Universal would really do it now when they had two opportunities to do it last year and the year before, they would have been perfect opportunities to really market the house well in the commercials you know, but remembering some scenes like the hideout and stuff, the movie is not comic, when you look past certain scenes like Universal does and go for the actual jumpscare moments, the moments in the films that really grab you out of nowhere that you remember from the film that's what Universal looks for and they would do great with this house, I just hope, and still believe that would have I Still Believe being played in the house or at the exit, it would make my night XD

I agree, it would make a great house but I wonder if Universal would really do it now when they had two opportunities to do it last year and the year before, they would have been perfect opportunities to really market the house well in the commercials you know, but remembering some scenes like the hideout and stuff, the movie is not comic, when you look past certain scenes like Universal does and go for the actual jumpscare moments, the moments in the films that really grab you out of nowhere that you remember from the film that's what Universal looks for and they would do great with this house, I just hope, and still believe that would have I Still Believe being played in the house or at the exit, it would make my night XD
In my opinion I don’t see them doing it this year. Especially if there’s talks conjuring might not happen because of WB. I wouldn’t be opposed to a vamp 95 original house or something instead to still have the same vibe.

In my opinion I don’t see them doing it this year. Especially if there’s talks conjuring might not happen because of WB. I wouldn’t be opposed to a vamp 95 original house or something instead to still have the same vibe.

Yeah, I mean they seem to miss the opportunity at least twice to make it a house, which is fine, Conjuring is a whole other can of worms that is a different story, could be said to come this year or next or maybe till we are in outer space I don't know lol, as for Vamp, I think they should take a break from it, Vamp 55 was good, 85 was better but I think after going those routes, I feel like if they do another one, it could break it.

And I'm not sure lol, but I just thought about it being a really cool house if they were to do it in the future after the many missed opportunities they had before or having it influence an original house or something.

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
You had said that LEAD applies multiple places. While a writer and director wouldn’t bring that to mind, typically lead would apply to a lead actor. Kristen Bell has been in Pulse and Scream 4, but I don’t think either of those are options to be a part of an anniversary year.
Unless it’s an original and the house is for a frozen ice queen or a recently fired actress who’s dating a famous English musician which I assume is as scary as any house HHN has ever had.
(Mostly put this out to hope to help someone take the next step)

Kristen Bell was also in Scream 4. So it COULD be a Scream house (which would be a pretty massive rumor).

Would be this logic:

FROM TAYLOR 13
-Push
-Matchbox 20 (Orlando formed)
-Rob Thomas (Lead Singer)
-Rob Thomas (Writer) (iZombie, Veronica Mars)

THEN
-Veronica Mars has Kristen Bell as the LEAD
-Kristen Bell was also in Scream 4

Last edited:
Why are we talking about Lost Boys?

Because you pushed them in that direction!

Rose McIvor is the Lead in iZombie.

Several guesses:

She played Tinkerbell on Once. Original fae house or the return of Scary Tales.

She was in The Lovely Bones. Catacombs sequel

She had a recurring role in Hercules and appeared on Xena. Mythology house (Hades 2).

Because you pushed them in that direction!

Rose McIvor is the Lead in iZombie.

Several guesses:

She played Tinkerbell on Once. Original fae house or the return of Scary Tales.

She was in The Lovely Bones. Catacombs sequel

She had a recurring role in Hercules and appeared on Xena. Mythology house (Hades 2).
I’ve realized my “lead applies in a couple of ways” was too broad an application of the term “lead.”

I’ve realized my “lead applies in a couple of ways” was too broad an application of the term “lead.”

Been dealing with brain fog. Just to clarify, my interpretation of lead is too broad? So, not the lead of the show?

Show right, though? I love iZombie.

One interesting note about Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20...

he was born on Valentine's Day in 1972.

So, MY BLOODY VALENTINE would fit if a date was at all involved in this clue.

Reactions: Kadath and Sledge
My Bloody Valentine would be a friggin' dream. Either the original OR the remake.

The original is Paramount. The remake is Lionsgate. So either one would certainly be attainable I would think if they wanted it. But I don't know if a date was involved at all with this clue (at least Legacy seemed to indicate that it wasn't). But it was certainly noteworthy to point out that his birthday fell on Valentine's Day, and working backwards from the answer, if it was MBV, it connects pretty easily (MBV>google famous birthdays on Valentine's Day>Rob Thomas is one>famous song Push>Legacy's love of Far Side has him post that comic)

There is precedent for Harry Warden in Orlando...

52d31a353125683212b88cec29f86605.jpg

Both at HHN 19 in the scarezone and a scene in the Usher's Silver Screams house. Granted, that was the year the remake came out, so if we do get MBV in the form of a house I'd assume we'd get the classic film.

Status
Not open for further replies.