The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 177 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Thomas worked on the first season on Dawson’s Creek, which has a “famous” halloween episode called The Scare, which is about a Friday the 13th

though I wonder how Legacy would have Heard “Friday the 13th“ and immediately thought of James Vanderbeek.

I mean there is Jason Goes to Hell, I would love to see Universal's version of this film as a house but definitely would love to see Jason X for sure, that would make an awesome house :D

I tend to hear from a more legal side, but what more could you do with the Friday I.P?

Wasn't there talk of Orlando getting their own take on Titans of Terror from HHN Hollywood 2017? I know they did All Nite Die In years and years ago with "Nightmare Man" and "Hockey Mask Killer" but I remember hearing rumors about Orlando getting Titans with officially licensed slashers and all..

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I think it's sorta too late for that atm, I mean it would be great for it to happen, I really wanted us to see a Titans house because we could do it so much better than the Hollywood version.

Wasn't there talk of Orlando getting their own take on Titans of Terror from HHN Hollywood 2017? I know they did All Nite Die In years and years ago with "Nightmare Man" and "Hockey Mask Killer" but I remember hearing rumors about Orlando getting Titans with officially licensed slashers and all..
Speculation. No actual rumors, though.

I've been trying very hard to only keep a toe dipped in here because I know it's too early for anything concrete, but if we end up with a Beetlejuice zone, Jack, a Bride of Frankenstein house, a Jason X house and a Creepshow house and lots of originals, I'm going to be very happy.

So are the Rob Zombie guesses incorrect too?

You say that there’s an IP rumored that you find humorous but your wife finds terrifying. Is it any of the ones that have been solved yet?
I didn’t say that IP was rumored. I said it was possible. I’ve heard some stuff about an IP, that make me think that’s the IP, but not the IP itself. Because of that, rather than have another Pumpkinhead situation, I haven’t done a clue for it.

Regarding the Rob Zombie guesses, I’m not acknowledging every off-base guess of a solution.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Status
Not open for further replies.