The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think a Gremlins house won’t be that good, but it’s not my event. It’s going to be nothing but victim scares, three foot tall puppets, and sight gags.

Basically, Ghostbusters with smaller puppets.
This is exactly why I will like it.

Actual first guess:

- 2016 Hyundai Equus
- Film "Equus" released October 20, 1977
- On that same day a plane crash killed three members of Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Movie about the crash titled "Street Survivors: The True Story of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Plane Crash"
- Taylor Clift played Ronnie Van Zant in the movie, who died in the crash
- Taylor Clift was also in a movie called Clinger
- Vincent Martella was the lead in Clinger
- Vincent Martella had a recurring role in The Walking Dead
- ANSWER: THE WALKING DEAD

Reactions: londonwerecat
-Hyundai Equus
- Equus, play by Peter Shaffer
- Equus: telling the story of a psychiatrist who attempts to treat a young man who has a pathological religious fascination with horses. Shaffer was inspired to write Equus when he heard of a crime involving a 17-year-old who blinded six horses in a small town in Suffolk.
- Peter passed away June 6, 2016. Which is the same year of the Hyundai Equus.

That’s all I have for now, you’re all welcome to add on.

Personally, I think a Gremlins house won’t be that good, but it’s not my event. It’s going to be nothing but victim scares, three foot tall puppets, and sight gags.

Basically, Ghostbusters with smaller puppets.
I would liken this to the Demodogs in last year's Stranger Things house. They're likely going to have extremely limited movement.

Hyundai Equus
Equus was a play by Peter Schaeffer
Daniel Radcliffe has a role in the revival
He was also in Harry Potter.
Gary Oldman was also in the series
Gary played played Count Dracula/Vlad the Impaler.
Answer: Bram Stoker's Dracula..or something done in the Gringotts area.

Especially since all rumors are fair game and Legacy is not saying "this is what the lineup is". Let chaos rule.

You and him are saying seemingly very contradictory things. That adds to the mystery.

When you said "there are four" a few weeks ago in regards to the house ratio, did you mean IP houses or original houses? Counting the Monsters, I would gladly take a split.

Sadly if one of the IPs being heavily rumored right now gets cut, I think it will be Haunting of Hill House. How in play is CAOS? I was surprised to learn that the latter isn't really THAT popular.

One more thing, @Legacy, you said that the Eilish rumor had "changed." House?

(I had A LOT to say, lol)

Last edited:
Gremlins and Beetlejuice houses (If the BJ change is going from zone to house) would be quite the 1-2 punch from an IP perspective. Those should be the first ones announced. These could slide right into the Ghostbusters/Klowns roles from last year. I like the idea of having houses with different scare levels so newcomers can work their way up. I hope these come true.

Reactions: Kadath
Gremlins and Beetlejuice houses (If the BJ change is going from zone to house) would be quite the 1-2 punch from an IP perspective. Those should be the first ones announced. These could slide right into the Ghostbusters/Klowns roles from last year. I like the idea of having houses with different scare levels so newcomers can work their way up. I hope these come true.

He already said the rumor changed to a house. Be nice if those two and Creepshow were the only “lighter” houses, with Billie staying in the lagoon/streets. #Icanwish

Reactions: Kadath and dxwwf3
Status
Not open for further replies.