The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 217 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m down with Gremlins tbh. At first I was “meh” about it, but the more I think about it, I’m actually more hyped about it.

Bring on Gremlins! I would be so hyped if this were true.

So I've attached the correct answers with each clue

Confident it’s happening -
Push: Haunting of Hill House
Ohed: Brides
Perry: Gremlins

Certain, but with changes
Keys: Beetlejuice
Milk: Billy E (Lagoon Show?)
E6B: Legendary Truth

Not confident either direction
Pie: Cafe LaBamba (Location)
Dinah: Marketing for Jack

Confident it’s NOT happening -
Fairy Fountain: Dr Who
Coat of Arms: Conjuring
Sane Abandoned: Chucky
Candyman

EDIT: So not to double post. Beetlejuice was originally labeled as a Scarezone. So potentially, maybe the change could be that it's now either a house or a show?

Last edited:
I think Gremlins is going to be so cool with how they are able to portray the destruction of the town. I hope I'm also able to see some interesting puppets. It'll be fun to watch from the safety of my bedroom:)

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I tried linking the lunchables platypus...fail!

No shopping cart pics, please. Especially, those shopping carts. I’m seeing them in my dreams!!

Personally, I think a Gremlins house won’t be that good, but it’s not my event. It’s going to be nothing but victim scares, three foot tall puppets, and sight gags.

Basically, Ghostbusters with smaller puppets.

It’s not a Gremlins house without the Spider Gremlin, Bat Gremlin, and Flasher Gremlin. If they don’t do both 1&2, there just isn’t enough material, and the only appeal is the dark comedy Christmas vibe. Might as well bring back PS:HoH if we want dark comedy Christmas.

Btw, consider this my official “I’m out of the clue solving game”. Like I said, I really liked the Gremlins guess. I’m no longer “solving” riddles, but playing a matching game.

Personally, I think a Gremlins house won’t be that good, but it’s not my event. It’s going to be nothing but victim scares, three foot tall puppets, and sight gags.

Basically, Ghostbusters with smaller puppets.
So the “funny” house I guess?

not to prod too much, but do you see one of the houses this year being a gory answer to the “HHN is going too mainstream” nonsense people have been putting out. Sort of like blood pit last year? Not to bring up that debate again...... I’m just so incredibly bored.

If it’s a tent house I think I’ll be able to deal with this however a whole gremlins house sounds like a excuse to just sell a ton of merch honestly. Kinda makes me hope we have a even split if that’s gonna be one of the IP slots.

Reactions: londonwerecat

not to prod too much, but do you see one of the houses this year being a gory answer to the “HHN is going too mainstream” nonsense people have been putting out. Sort of like blood pit last year? Not to bring up that debate again...... I’m just so incredibly bored.
The blender and microwave kills in Gremlins aren’t gory enough for you?

Last year monsters had a nice amount of gore. Hopefully same with bride this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.