Science of Universal Orlando Resort | Inside Universal Forums

Science of Universal Orlando Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has been posted in other threads but I'm glad these got posted here! I am really hoping these are on the Peacock streaming service, and I hope there's more on other rides and not just this. Would be smart for Universal to rival the Imagineering story in some capacity. Easy way to market your park.

Reactions: redy2468
Awesome but why can't I add these to my watch later and Universal playlists!?!?! Will have to try to remember later

Has been posted in other threads but I'm glad these got posted here! I am really hoping these are on the Peacock streaming service, and I hope there's more on other rides and not just this. Would be smart for Universal to rival the Imagineering story in some capacity. Easy way to market your park.
I agree, I hope for an imagineering story about creative too.
Oops about not seeing this in other threads, at least there is a hub for it now haha.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
I agree, I hope for an imagineering story about creative too.
Oops about not seeing this in other threads, at least there is a hub for it now haha.
All good, I think it deserves its own thread anyways!

Oh I’d be shocked if there’s not a major special for EU. As the poster above said Diagon got a TV spot, there is no way we do not get a big TV special regarding the new theme park. I’d honestly expect it in May (for a completely hypothetical June 2023 opening, just go with it) and maybe even make it a week long special with a half hour-an hour each night discussing each land with the first night being about the park itself. First brand new major theme park in the US in over 20 years is a big deal, and they should make it such.

Now maybe the week long tv special is a lot but, I certainly see something more significant than just 1 hour of prime time TV. They’re trying to make themselves a week long stay here, gotta go big for marketing to reach any audience they can.

All good, I think it deserves its own thread anyways!

Oh I’d be shocked if there’s not a major special for EU. As the poster above said Diagon got a TV spot, there is no way we do not get a big TV special regarding the new theme park. I’d honestly expect it in May (for a completely hypothetical June 2023 opening, just go with it) and maybe even make it a week long special with a half hour-an hour each night discussing each land with the first night being about the park itself. First brand new major theme park in the US in over 20 years is a big deal, and they should make it such.

Now maybe the week long tv special is a lot but, I certainly see something more significant than just 1 hour of prime time TV. They’re trying to make themselves a week long stay here, gotta go big for marketing to reach any audience they can.
I am still hoping for the slim chance we get a preview center haha.

Anyhow a special would be awesome no matter its length, any behind the scenes content is welcome.