Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 167 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

And a new F&F attraction (better suited to the franchise) would replace MiB. Something I heard a few months ago.

I've never been so confused and cautiously excited in my life. F&F, while not a perfect franchise, deserved much more than what it was given. Getting rid of the worst ride in the park, expanding Potter, and adding Pokemon would do wonders for USF.

....but wait a second, what will replace Fear Factor?

Just to sum up the rumors.
1.We wanted MOM to replace FFL. Instead we’re getting MOM in EU.

2. We will also be getting a HP interactive shooter (maybe as MOM) in EU.

3.The current resort shooter and most likely FFL will be replaced by a F&F ride.

4. F&F will be replaced by a HP addition with the Knight Bus.

I dunno about you guys, but suddenly this all makes sense. If this all comes true.

I've never been so confused and cautiously excited in my life. F&F, while not a perfect franchise, deserved much more than what it was given. Getting rid of the worst ride in the park, expanding Potter, and adding Pokemon would do wonders for USF.

....but wait a second, what will replace Fear Factor?
Dunno. It’s entirely possible a F&F attraction would take up both FFL and MiB. A lot of it depends on how back Universal wants to expand into its backstage storage areas.

But, this isn’t related to EU.

Dunno. It’s entirely possible a F&F attraction would take up both FFL and MiB. A lot of it depends on how back Universal wants to expand into its backstage storage areas.

But, this isn’t related to EU.
But would they have to replace all of San Fran with more London?

And a new F&F attraction (better suited to the franchise) would replace MiB.
tenor.gif

I'd honestly rather keep Supercharged if the only other option is getting rid of MIB, especially if the attraction on the Supercharged plot is just a reskinned version of the same basic concept.

And I say that fully believing Supercharged is the worst thing Universal has done in Orlando.

I created a new thread for these rumors specifically...

But I realized that thread might be unnecessary, as we already have threads for Supercharged, MIB, and Fear Factor. But feel free to use it if you like.

Returning somewhat back to EU, how would they reconcile the fact that there will be two Londons across the parks. Also, should they change Fantastic Beasts to the MOM, will our portal to this wondrous land be a luxurious London toilet?

I wish they would create an upgraded bumper car kuka arm hybrid type ride so we could do quidditch... Oh 1 can dream :)

Status
Not open for further replies.