Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Today at USF.

264823524_ieoho-L.jpg

My fav performer at Universal, he's always giving it his all, a total bada$$ on the sax, and just such a nice guy too.

265557349_fccG8-L.jpg

Saw him there last time I went. Ill make to grab a pic next time I go.

We were eating lunch inside that counter service place next to The Simpsons and I heard someone yell "Great scott!" and I thought to myself, ha...sounds like the guy from BTTF. And I looked up and I'm like, Oh it is him. lol

I thought it was funny because I had never seen him in the park before then either...I didn't even know he existed there.

We were eating lunch inside that counter service place next to The Simpsons and I heard someone yell "Great scott!" and I thought to myself, ha...sounds like the guy from BTTF. And I looked up and I'm like, Oh it is him. lol

I thought it was funny because I had never seen him in the park before then either...I didn't even know he existed there.

Oh man, I have never seen him, would love too.
Saw Ace Ventura there once... :rolleyes:

:lol: "Doc" and I were exchanging banter in our best "Doc" voices as I walked by him.