Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

#HHNForever - Hollywood 2020

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL

As it stands now, it looks like we're getting some archival content during this HHN hiatus. We'll use this thread to discuss whatever ends up happening with this angle.

And now we wait.
tenor.gif

As it stands now, it looks like we're getting some archival content during this HHN hiatus. We'll use this thread to discuss whatever ends up happening with this angle.

I'm really curious as to what this will entail for hollywood, since Murdy's been releasing a lot of behind the scenes throwback stuff as is, so i dont really know what can be added since we know they didnt document the early years all that well.

If they can release a full walkthrough of TCM: BIB filmed with professional cameras, I'd die happy. That is literally my ONLY request.

If they can release a full walkthrough of TCM: BIB filmed with professional cameras, I'd die happy. That is literally my ONLY request.
Has Hollywood ever had people go through with professional cameras except for reactions or special guests?

They should've, for the sake of promotional material of the various mazes of the event.

If I had to give some guesses,

• Professional videos of the original mazes of HHN past. Universal Monster's as-well, alongside a possible release of new music from Slash from Frankenstein vs. The Wolfman that haven't been released yet.
  • New concept art's, photos, and documents of past scare-zone's and Terror Tram's.
  • Jabbawockeez recording a "set" of Music routines in their Vegas training hall, and being released to the public

Footage and archival photos exist of literally everything, at least in recent years of Hollywood. Walk-throughs were mostly meant to capture "guest" reactions, however.

Also, dunno if this really fits here, though I assumed it was gonna be part of whatever this #HHNForever thing turns out to be, but how have they not just said screw it and posted the announcement video for beetlejuice yet? Counting Walking Dead, that makes 2 unofficial official maze announcemnts over the course of 2020. At this point I'm fully expecting the merch to hit the Studio Store in citywalk before we get the announcement on either coast.