Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ice Breaker (SWO)

This thing seems like a capacity nightmare. How many trains can they run? 2?

They could probably run 3. One in the station, one on the main track and one on the brake run just before the station/after the final turn.

At least the capacity is better than Tigris.

I think this is going to be a fun coaster, a few good pops of air time and the launch is different than anything in the immediate area.

I like it.

It’s a fantastic mid-level coaster for families that want some thrill but aren’t yet ready for the Mako’s and the Kraken’s of the world. Really helps give SeaWorld a more well rounded lineup. No complaints here.

That’s a really great point and it’s something that SeaWorld has been missing.

I wonder how many kids have been scared of the bigger coasters and will ride this and then proceed directly to the bigger coasters.

img_3518.jpg

It’s a fantastic mid-level coaster for families that want some thrill but aren’t yet ready for the Mako’s and the Kraken’s of the world. Really helps give SeaWorld a more well rounded lineup. No complaints here.
Honestly looks like it's got some fun little pops of airtime. May be slower than Tigris, but it's probably gonna be a hell of a lot more fun- for me at least. Definitely rounds out SeaWorld's coaster lineup too.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty awesome. It has everything I want in a coaster. Lots of airtime and snappy elements. Not every ride needs a giant show building or millions in rock work to be good.

I don't believe it tested before the shutdown happened. But with the structure being checked and torqued this week, a real POV might not be too far out.
That's what I'm thinking

After the IG POV this is a tad underwhelming, but I'm glad they're back at it

I don’t know what anyone expected. It never looked like a compelling ride
It’s a cheap ride that will look good on a billboard for a season. Just like Tigris, or Finnegan’s Flyer, or Electric Eel, or Tempesto.

It’ll do exactly what it’s supposed to do.