Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Announced for the 1st of April!

April 1st and 2nd for Members and Passholders. April 3rd for GP (as long as they are live in California, as per guidelines).

I actually brought that up~ :tease:

Edit: To bring this up, as I do feel that it should be; I tried to send a direct message to SFMM's twitter, on the subject of Jet Streamer and Roaring Rapids, the park's two water rides. They actually came back and said that they have the intention on opening the two water rides on April 1st.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rideguy70
Lol

I forgot I had a food pass (its been so long since I've been i the parks) anyone know is they finally have the app ready for all stores to have App ordering?

Lol

I forgot I had a food pass (its been so long since I've been i the parks) anyone know is they finally have the app ready for all stores to have App ordering?
During the drive thru events they had all the signage up. We were at the Texas parks recently and the app is spotty. Goes down during busy times. I know we will have capacity limits at first but hopefully it doesn’t keep crashing like it did in Texas. And for some reason they would turn off mobile ordering two hours before the park closed. Made absolutely zero sense.

During the drive thru events they had all the signage up. We were at the Texas parks recently and the app is spotty. Goes down during busy times. I know we will have capacity limits at first but hopefully it doesn’t keep crashing like it did in Texas. And for some reason they would turn off mobile ordering two hours before the park closed. Made absolutely zero sense.
Thanks for the heads up..to me this makes sense

Six Flags out of the theme parks I've gone to...always has the worst customer service issues. I normally get food right when places open up so maybe it wont be as bad but I'll report it here after I go next Saturday

My goal is to get on Tasui, Justice League, West Coast Racers and Twisted Colossus. If I can ride those and get lunch I'll be happy.

Thanks for the heads up..to me this makes sense

Six Flags out of the theme parks I've gone to...always has the worst customer service issues. I normally get food right when places open up so maybe it wont be as bad but I'll report it here after I go next Saturday

My goal is to get on Tasui, Justice League, West Coast Racers and Twisted Colossus. If I can ride those and get lunch I'll be happy.
IDK if Justice League is going to be open. When I went to Texas last Summer, JL at SFOT and their Pirate dark ride at SFFT (Which I really wanted to check out :x: ) were all closed under the guise of "Covid safety". Especially with the tighter state restrictions, I imagine it will be the same case. Why not close your only indoor air-conditioned ride to save a few bucks on maintenance/ops? So don't bet on JL being open.

IDK if Justice League is going to be open. When I went to Texas last Summer, JL at SFOT and their Pirate dark ride at SFFT (Which I really wanted to check out :x: ) were all closed under the guise of "Covid safety". Especially with the tighter state restrictions, I imagine it will be the same case. Why not close your only indoor air-conditioned ride to save a few bucks on maintenance/ops? So don't bet on JL being open.
Dam, well thanks for the heads up

Honestly...its my favorite ride at the park but yeah most people really don't ride it like they should I guess its who comes there but its a solid ride but makes sense most cars would only hold one group

Dam, well thanks for the heads up

Honestly...its my favorite ride at the park but yeah most people really don't ride it like they should I guess its who comes there but its a solid ride but makes sense most cars would only hold one group
It seems like the most potentially difficult to consistently sanitize due to the glasses, contact with guns, indoor setting, and perhaps an AC that isn’t COVID compatible (I’m genuinely unsure if that effects anything, or if they’ve even updated but just guessing due to Six flags being Six flags).

It seems like the most potentially difficult to consistently sanitize due to the glasses, contact with guns, indoor setting, and perhaps an AC that isn’t COVID compatible (I’m genuinely unsure if that effects anything, or if they’ve even updated but just guessing due to Six flags being Six flags).
Day one...I guess not so much but by Summer....It shouldn't matter and hopefully we have almost zero restrictions once everyone who wants a vaccine has one.

Once its been a month past when its easy to get an appointment for me its over, theme parks should be able to do what they want and if you can't/choose not to get the vaccine then please do not come to the parks.

Still waiting on video's to see what its like

The "bloggers" that have put stuff up are not the usual ones and they are pretty low on info like how the food works, Flash pass, what rides are open and what lines are like

Though its kinda funny to me that Six Flags before Disney got a faster system to check people for the virus/weapons. How does SIX FLAGS have a better system than a company with an 180 dollar stock? lol

EDIT: Saw a video JL is open and NO PRE SHOW!!! OMG I'll ride it like 50 times now..lol

Last edited:
I noticed many Disney and other outside bloggers were there today, and had probably never been there before, with no idea how that park functions, or what to expect from a day at Magic Mountain:lol:

Reactions: JawsVictim
Tweets I saw said yes, though it had technical difficulties during the day.

Really? That surprises me. I guess I’ll get to go on it next week!

Yup! I asked someone who was there--and this was the best answer to give:

Due to COVID's guidelines, they are going to be pulsing people into the indoor sections by small groups at a time. Each ride car for Justice League, is for the specific party. So essentially, if you are a single rider, you get your own JL vehicle with no-one else on it!

Reactions: JawsVictim