Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 265 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be faaaaair, there is a tangible difference between these pieces of information - knowing all the houses will not impact your planning. Budgeting for multiple nights at this late stage of things is impactful for planning.

1626373543574.png
You do know that they're still coming in some form, though. So, you can get somewhere in the ballpark with budgeting

Reactions: SeventyOne
View attachment 14904
You do know that they're still coming in some form, though. So, you can get somewhere in the ballpark with budgeting

yes they are coming but:
some vacations have to be planned from now. some deals on hotels or travel have to be planned out months before.
it might not be everybody, but it affects SOME people. ....
it might not affect anyone in here. but it might affects others outside forums.

also if uni workers won't be allowed to hhn. the FFP might sell out or something.

Reactions: Chumpieboy
How exactly do FFP and ROF work? What would be the best option for someone coming from GA and only planning on going two or three days at most?
They are discounted multi-night tickets like an annual pass of sorts. Different names are price levels for expected crowd levels during the first half and second half of the event's run. If you're going on a date on which your FFP/ROF ticket is valid, you can get into the event.

If you check for pricing info from 2019 you should be able to get a sense of the better price (2-3 single-day tickets or BOGO ticket vs. FFP/ROF).

Reactions: Norman Bates
Can somebody reconfirm that the 3-house and 6-house UTH tours are different houses? I think I may sign up for a second tour because the lineup looks to be THAT good this year.

Reactions: Grabnar
Can somebody reconfirm that the 3-house and 6-house UTH tours are different houses? I think I may sign up for a second tour because the lineup looks to be THAT good this year.
Yes, they are different. I booked my 3 house yesterday after already having a 6 house tour. At first, I was told "You might get repeats," but when I said that the official Universal Twitter said they would be different, the girl went to a manager and confirmed they would all be different.

yes they are coming but:
some vacations have to be planned from now. some deals on hotels or travel have to be planned out months before.
it might not be everybody, but it affects SOME people. ....
it might not affect anyone in here. but it might affects others outside forums.

also if uni workers won't be allowed to hhn. the FFP might sell out or something.
When I asked if I could also book multi night tickets while booking my tour, I was told they were not on sale yet, but to keep an eye out.

My guess is, Hollywood still has no idea what it is doing as far as multi night tickets go, and since we are currently sharing our announcements with Hollywood, having us announce them and Hollywood not would look bad or confuse the GP

Also, I come from out of town so I want to know too, but it is a patience game at this point.

Reactions: captainryborg
From the website:

"You’ve seen the 1974 horror classic. Now It’s your turn to experience it for yourself. Enter the dilapidated Sawyer house and meet Leatherface and his demented family of merciless butchers. Will you make it out in one piece? Or in pieces?"

"You've seen the house we did 5 years ago, now just imagine that, but with more stuff.....yeah! More stuff!"

I’m really happy the Texas Chainsaw house is directly from the original movie. Have they ever done just the first movies house??…Also was kind of bummed about Bride announcement because I feel like it’s been done so much but it is always a treat to see all of the classic monsters represented at HHN I suppose.

Yes, they are different. I booked my 3 house yesterday after already having a 6 house tour. At first, I was told "You might get repeats," but when I said that the official Universal Twitter said they would be different, the girl went to a manager and confirmed they would all be different.

When I asked if I could also book multi night tickets while booking my tour, I was told they were not on sale yet, but to keep an eye out.

My guess is, Hollywood still has no idea what it is doing as far as multi night tickets go, and since we are currently sharing our announcements with Hollywood, having us announce them and Hollywood not would look bad or confuse the GP

Also, I come from out of town so I want to know too, but it is a patience game at this point.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.