Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it would quite lovely if we could move away from the Billie Eilish talk. People on the forum turn into A-holes when they have opinions. Seriously people, both sides turn into children when they have opinions on entertainment. I will never understand for the life of me how people could be so toxic about what someone else likes or dislikes nor how anyone could be so toxic about their own opinions. We get it, you don't like Billie Eilish, say it and move on, don't speak for the rest of us and be harsh about your opinion.

There are far more important things in this world than stupid subjective crap like music and movies and the like. My cat that I've had for seven years and love like a child is dying and I am in emotional distress over it. Can we please just enjoy some damn speculation without everyone losing their minds.
Exactly how does someone elses opinion on this in any way affect anyone elses life it doesnt agree to disagree and move on I respect everyones opinion whether i agree with it or not and hope I am afforded the same respect in turn

Reactions: Scibz and Darko
That data was gathered over months of BOGO ticket sales. Now they have a month of data. Plus last year's multiday tickets probably wouln't have gone on sale till late July/early August anyway. Again, just a guess for why they're taking their time.

2019 looks like late Aug, I picked my ROF up on 9/6/19

Nevermind

The announcements came early today. Still entirely possible the ticket info still coming today too. May be why the videos landed an hour early.

The announcements came early today. Still entirely possible the ticket info still coming today too. May be why the videos landed an hour early.
Well, I guess we'll see if that's the case in 3 minutes, ahah.

I'm still personally thinking that it'll be when they announce more of the anniversary content... (AKA when they stop arguing about pricing or dates or whatever is happening internally)

Reactions: Grabnar
Do we know anything about if the plexiglass is returning to the maze and coming to HHN? I know they took it off of rides I’m just very curious

Do we know anything about if the plexiglass is returning to the maze and coming to HHN? I know they took it off of rides I’m just very curious

It's not. Even outside of a 'Universal' standpoint with measures being rolled-back on Covid, for something like plexiglass to return we would have to see a return to a level of event-ending rates of infection. If plexiglass is in discussion we have much bigger problems :grin:

The announcement vid for Brides is so sick. Now that’s how you market this event!!

My favorite promotional piece since the Jack's return video for 25, maybe ever. Its so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.