Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 264 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic: I'm excited that I got R.I.P. one night and express another. Having said that, I'm going alone. Will be in town Sept. 14-19th with one day at epcot in between. Staying at dockside.

I would love to meet up with some seasoned folks (i've only done Hollywood since 2016). My event nights are the 15th and 16th. I do have reservations for finnegans one eve before the event and Lombardis another night. PM me, LGBTQ friendly. I could use a buddy or two to scream with.

everyone says "dont worry, FFP are coming, dont worry!"
but then i ask, whats taking so long? the event is literally weeks away. what are they waiting for?
if FFP were ready for the event already, arent they missing on early sales?
it just looks like the FFP will be severely modified . theres definitely something going on

but then i ask, whats taking so long? the event is literally weeks away. what are they waiting for?
it just looks like the FFP will be severely modified . theres definitely something going on
Maybe a buy more save more approach?

Or it’s just not on sale yet and it’s going to be exactly the same as it always is

Not sure what you're trying to get out of this post.

The website says multiday tickets in the header, so they're coming. People have been told they're coming. Travel agents have been told they're coming. Official emails have said they're coming. The fact that they aren't out yet is not proof that they aren't coming.

If anybody here knew with absolute certainty what the tickets were going to be and when they'd be released, they'd tell us. Nobody knows. And while the event is starting earlier than ever this year, as posted a few pages back, multi-night tickets haven't been released until after this date in the past.

Tooth Fairy hasn't been announced yet, but it's coming. We don't know when it will be announced though. Same situation.

If all those things don't assure you that some sort of multi-day tickets are coming, there's nothing else anybody can say to convince you otherwise. You can say you think they'll be severely modified and you have a right to say that, other's have said they'll be exactly the same. Again, nobody knows.

And "the event is literally weeks away" is a bit of a reach. Christmas is weeks away too...23ish weeks, but that's still weeks. Missing on early sales for FFP? Mr General Public doesn't purchase a $500 pass to go every night on a whim. People like you and me, who will buy the multi-night tickets will buy them when they go on sales. They're not losing our money by waiting.

And with the new Delta variant and Florida spiking, it's wise of them to wait. It's better to play it slow than to go all out early and then possibly be in the situation of trying to force the toothpaste back into the tube if, God forbid, the covid situation continues to worsen.

The website says multiday tickets in the header, so they're coming. People have been told they're coming. Travel agents have been told they're coming. Official emails have said they're coming. The fact that they aren't out yet is not proof that they aren't coming.

If anybody here knew with absolute certainty what the tickets were going to be and when they'd be released, they'd tell us. Nobody knows. And while the event is starting earlier than ever this year, as posted a few pages back, multi-night tickets haven't been released until after this date in the past.

Tooth Fairy hasn't been announced yet, but it's coming. We don't know when it will be announced though. Same situation.

If all those things don't assure you that some sort of multi-day tickets are coming, there's nothing else anybody can say to convince you otherwise. You can say you think they'll be severely modified and you have a right to say that, other's have said they'll be exactly the same. Again, nobody knows.

And "the event is literally weeks away" is a bit of a reach. Christmas is weeks away too...23ish weeks, but that's still weeks. Missing on early sales for FFP? Mr General Public doesn't purchase a $500 pass to go every night on a whim. People like you and me, who will buy the multi-night tickets will buy them when they go on sales. They're not losing our money by waiting.

And with the new Delta variant and Florida spiking, it's wise of them to wait. It's better to play it slow than to go all out early and then possibly be in the situation of trying to force the toothpaste back into the tube if, God forbid, the covid situation continues to worsen.

wow

• Angry
Reactions: Spooky Isle

While I agree with your points I do want to make one factual correction: for the past several years multi-day tickets have gone on sale in mid-June.

Would not be surprised if some of the passes are being blocked out the first weekend since it's been hectic the last few years.
yes im thinking something like that. maybe start FFP later into the event. leave out the first weekend or something similar. i have a feeling there will be some changes

Status
Not open for further replies.