(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 82 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean if they really want to move the E-ticket over, they have more room they can use. That's like 3 acres. Not sure how much room they'd need though. There's logistical issues there of course, but they don't *need* that second pathway.

View attachment 15861
The footprint for the MoM ride including the entry area at Epic is nearly twice as long as that. Probably fine by width though. That’s why I said maybe if they removed MiB, so it could be placed longwise across the back of the park. But that’s a big chunk of land to take up in a park that already has a sizable Potter area.

The footprint for the MoM ride including the entry area at Epic is nearly twice as long as that. Probably fine by width though. That’s why I said maybe if they removed MiB, so it could be placed longwise across the back of the park. But that’s a big chunk of land to take up in a park that already has a sizable Potter area.

Does that footprint include the theater deal?

But I agree, it's not coming without a major redesign.

Wasn't it originally planned for FFL to be, the Ministry? Wouldn't they of had blueprints, schematics, and documents from the original plans before shifting it to Epic Universe?

If they'd use FFL, and a portion of the Men in Black extended queue that's used for HHN, that'd still give them about nearly 2.2 acres of space (maybe even closer to 2.31 acres depending on how they position the building. How big is the Epic Universe one in size?

Last edited:
Wasn't it originally planned for FFL to be, the Ministry? Wouldn't they of had blueprints, schematics, and documents from the original plans before shifting it to Epic Universe?

If they'd use FFL, and a portion of the Men in Black extended queue that's used for HHN, that'd still give them about nearly 2.2 acres of space (maybe even closer to 2.31 acres depending on how they position the building. How big is the Epic Universe one in size?
As far as I know, early discussions never turned into actual plans for MoM at USF.

I was about to say I don’t think the current Potter areas at either park need more attractions. Of course I wouldn’t mind new additions but I think they are good on those for now.

Oh ok I see, I was like "wait flying through London totally makes sense". lol

I was thinking the other day how the FoP tech would be fun if themed to a Potter experience

I get it's yet another simulator...buuut...FoP really does feel different than most simulators I've been on

• Love
Reactions: snayberry
I was thinking the other day how the FoP tech would be fun if themed to a Potter experience

I get it's yet another simulator...buuut...FoP really does feel different than most simulators I've been on

I'm currently writing up my experiences with the Harry Potter NYC VR stuff and I think people are underestimating the wow factor of a VR attraction where you can direct where you fly.

I'm currently writing up my experiences with the Harry Potter NYC VR stuff and I think people are underestimating the wow factor of a VR attraction where you can direct where you fly.
Everyone prejudges everything. As someone that doesn’t have any VR at home, I think experiences like these are pretty neat.

And even if I did, it’s not like I can afford a high tech motion base, or immersive environment at home before the experience.

I did the VOID thing at Disney Springs and was kind of "eh" about it

But I would love to hear about the NYC Potter experience

I did the VOID thing at Disney Springs and was kind of "eh" about it

But I would love to hear about the NYC Potter experience

Ill have it done soon Basically if we don’t get an attraction I hope the upcharge comes to citywalk, especially Chaos at Hogwarts which has you walking around scenes casting spells.

Reactions: shiekra38
Ill have it done soon Basically if we don’t get an attraction I hope the upcharge comes to citywalk, especially Chaos at Hogwarts which has you walking around scenes casting spells.
EuropaPark has a new VR Attraction called YULLBE. Hopefully we will be checking it out this May(Covid willing). Seams ideal for City Walk. europapartk.de/en/yullbe

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Great write up! Sounds, fine. I need to see the experience around the VR at Universal to be sold honestly, it just doesn’t feel on the same tier as any of the other attractions done or rumored for Potter.

Reactions: Nico

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts