Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 221 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean if the head of IU, plus one of the more proactive moderators tell you to touch grass, I say touch grass.

I won't go to Super Nintendo World Hollywood until they put FE merch in the 1UP Factory Shop.:enrage:
View attachment 18029

Now your thinking with Sothis's time-reverse macguffin.

But fr, they really should had made the area bigger. For the kinds of crowds this area is going to bring, there just isn't enough space. It's going to be legitimately awful the first year, traffic wise.

Makes me wonder internally now, what the next move will be. Assuming this is continuing to be the Transformers 2.0 for Hollywood in a Lightning in a Bottle situation, I have to think Comcast is going to spend a large amount of money and investment here, in quick succession.

Regardless of if it's more Nintendo or not, that's great! Makes me really excited for the future of the park, especially as we know they can be aggressive in construction timetables.

Reactions: Pacific
if they started today, new nintendo stuff is probably 3-5 years out at the minimum so there's nothing they can do now for crowds in that form.

and in the sense of running a large organization like universal, it is never as easy as "just do X."

if they started today, new nintendo stuff is probably 3-5 years out at the minimum so there's nothing they can do now for crowds in that form.

What I'd be willing to bring up in this, is in the general terms of USH in what they could do if given the clearance and the speed that Transformers Orlando got, in what could benefit the most out of a potential 2.0 of that situation.

Doesn't even need to be simply Nintendo, I genuinely wonder if that might spark something that aggressive to occur with the sake of Universal Hollywood's growth.

I know it’s a marketing thing, but I feel like they should’ve called this “Super Mario World” since all of the additions take place in the Mario universe and it just rolls off the tongue better.

So,

how did Nintendo approve this one? If they wanted shade for the queue, why not the Mushroom Trees that are on ground level? Feels like a better thematic decision could've been made for this.
I guess they have it...but this doesn't feel like Nintendo.

Also I see many saying they will go away....I really doubt the lines this summer will be anything but long as hell so at least for 2023, I see them being here all year sadly

I think the tarps are just temporary, along with all the upstairs outdoor queue. We know the queue for Osaka's Mario Kart is really huge, and I doubt this version will be any different. They'll probably go away a few months after opening.
The connection points for the tarps are literally built into the land, they've been there for months. Those things are permanent

Reactions: Pacific and Cygnus
Wait til you guys see my theme park land.

It’s called Popcorn And Tarp World.

We only have popcorn and tarps. But, we have multiple flavors of popcorn (cheese, mushroom, cheesy mushroom, plain, and extra plain), and all the tarps look like popcorn. We’re talking heavy, heavy popcorn theming. Highly immersive. Perfect for fans of popcorn and themed tarps.

You’re gonna love it.

• Haha
Reactions: queenmetroid
Lol. Anyways,

This land seems like its going to be very popular, and I would not want to be caught in this park when the Plaza, Animal Actors, and Special Effects are closed, then when Mario Kart goes down for a few hours :skull:

This land seems like its going to be very popular, and I would not want to be caught in this park when the Plaza, Animal Actors, and Special Effects are closed, then when Mario Kart goes down for a few hours :skull:

Honestly can't wait to see how much this park breaks. Really wonder how bad it's going to get, especially during Memorial Day.

About the tarps, I'm guessing Japan didn't have anything like it? I feel conflicted about it myself, too.
I won't go to Super Nintendo World Hollywood until they put FE merch in the 1UP Factory Shop.:enrage:
View attachment 18029
This is a bad joke
I know it was a joke, but it's funny you show these plushies in particular, but last time I was at the park, they were selling non-SNW Mario plushies alongside the ones made for SNW inside Feature Presentation, which are manufactured by San-Ei, which makes the plushes in the picture and the official Nintendo ones that are commercially available elsewhere. Didn't see if they were in the other shops, but the non SNW ones I saw being sold were the Peach, Yoshi, and Bowser Jr. ones.
You can tell which ones aren't the SNW ones by the tags.
20221208_135441.jpg

20221208_162401.jpg

20221208_162417.jpg
I guess that's one place to start for future crossover merch considering there's already stuff you find in stores also sold at USH, like the Mario lamp, playsets and Hot wheels toys.

Honestly can't wait to see how much this park breaks. Really wonder how bad it's going to get, especially during Memorial Day.
Seeing photos on a Facebook USH of the parks now and it’s insane.
while I know it won’t happen, USH could help with crowds by having a new dream works theater show and hopefully having a stage in center plaza to help crowds flow

Also wonder when USH first sold out day will be next year.

Seeing photos on a Facebook USH of the parks now and it’s insane.
while I know it won’t happen, USH could help with crowds by having a new dream works theater show and hopefully having a stage in center plaza to help crowds flow

Also wonder when USH first sold out day will be next year.
I think a new DWT show ( would not be shocked if is HTTYD for corporate synergy for the EU opening) will come in 2025 if nothing else with the obvious exception of the F&F coaster breaks ground next year. That way they have something fresh to tide people over before the big additions roll in around the 2026-2028 timeframe leading up to the LA olympics.