KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm wondering if the parade or something else is included in the budget too. But yeah, it's going to be a major project. Hence why I said it's more of a side step and upgrade to what's there than a new direction for the area.
Parade being in the mix could make sense, seeing as (just like the holiday parade re-do) it is expected to include a lot of DreamWorks characters... I have heard to save money they are stripping down the old Superstar floats and reskinning them.

That's why I'm wondering if the parade or something else is included in the budget too. But yeah, it's going to be a major project. Hence why I said it's more of a side step and upgrade to what's there than a new direction for the area.
Is there some cross over with the Minions attraction?

If there's 100 million being spent on a new parade and play area then dang that's going to be something else

I have heard to save money they are stripping down the old Superstar floats and reskinning them.
It would be silly for them not to if they already have the foundation just rebuild on it

I hope there's more than, what, four floats lol

Reactions: Jwhee
If this has a $100 million budget...that makes more more hopeful that it will be fully immersive and have a couple of quality flat rides.

Wasn't there more than four floats before? Secret Life of Pets had two alone... there was just only like 4 properties.

Plus, each section had multiple smaller vehicles that accompanied it, like Spongebob's car and Vector's ship, etc.

So Dreamworks (maybe only the IP represented in the park) for Superstar replacement. Future parade at EU would include IP like Nintendo, Dragons, etc.?

So Dreamworks (maybe only the IP represented in the park) for Superstar replacement. Future parade at EU would include IP like Nintendo, Dragons, etc.?
Future parade at Epic is likely not on anyone's radar at the company right now. I expect a lot of the same properties and characters found in the holiday parade to crossover to the new Superstar parade, plus more.

I wonder if Pets will remain? That was a somewhat newer addition to the parade as it is.

So based off the permits and budget, can we expect:

-Total demolition of Fievel's Playland with a new playground replacing it
-Partial demolition of Curious George with KFP replacing it
-Re-theming of Woody Woodpecker to Trolls
-Re-theming of Barney into a new Trolls theater show

-Possible new daytime parade?

There WILL be more to do than two rides, a shop, and a water play area that's not properly designed.

I mean, we can all get particular if we want (Storybook Circus also had Mermaid and Seven Dwarfs built around it at the same time as part of the same overall project, and there are no such corresponding attractions coming to USF), but I think you get my general drift.

Isn’t Storybook Circus popular?

I never go back there, but I would assume it's popular enough.

So the rumored interactivity is still on.

That's speculation on my part - the cost of this plus the fact it was designed after Nintendo/EU, etc.

So based off the permits and budget, can we expect:

-Total demolition of Fievel's Playland with a new playground replacing it
-Partial demolition of Curious George with KFP replacing it
-Re-theming of Woody Woodpecker to Trolls
-Re-theming of Barney into a new Trolls theater show

-Possible new daytime parade?

I don' think Curious George remains at all.

I mean, we can all get particular if we want (Storybook Circus also had Mermaid and Seven Dwarfs built around it at the same time as part of the same overall project, and there are no such corresponding attractions coming to USF), but I think you get my general drift.

I never go back there, but I would assume it's popular enough.

Wait, so you're comparing this to something you never go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.