The Flash/Flashpoint | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The Flash/Flashpoint

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If these allegations are true, I just don't see how releasing this movie is a good idea. Quite frankly, the things coming out against Ezra just keep getting crazier. This was a very disturbing read.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Yeah they thinks they’re a like real life god

this just has to end. Recast him tomorrow and just move on

I think it's possible they are reshooting some scenes to have them in it... less? Honestly if they put more scenes with Keaton's Batman in this, they could probably call this Batman: Flashpoint and it would reduce the amount of spotlight is on Ezra.

I know that's not what they are doing, i'm just saying, it probably wouldn't be hard to replace some of Ezra's dialogue with Keaton, cut Ezra out of some scenes, and just don't focus as much on Flash for the whole movie. Either way, I don't expect to see them back after this so this movie is sort of awkward.

Ezra is deeply troubled and their behavior has been extremely concerning but 26 years for a burglary and petty larceny seems absurd.

They wont get 27 years

I doubt they even stay in jail for over 6 months....if they get convicted at all

Ezra is deeply troubled and their behavior has been extremely concerning but 26 years for a burglary and petty larceny seems absurd.
I'd say that Ezra's other misdeeds and being a danger to those around them is what led to such a high charge. They want to lock him down and by starting that high, they have Ezra basically by the proverbial balls and in a position to where they will have to accept a plea deal eventually.

At least someone is trying to hold them accountable instead of continuing to enable, which is a huge Hollywood issue. Here's Issa Rae on that Hollywood problem:

So I just saw some stuff with Barry Koeghan promoting the "The Banshees of Inisherin" and it clicked with me that he's the absolute perfect Flash recasting, imo. Then I realized that I knew him from other stuff and didn't even know it. He's Druig in the MCU and played The Joker for like 2 seconds in The Batman.

The-Batman-Barry-Keoghan-opens-up-about-his-cameo-as.jpg

I'm personally a big fan of the George MacKay rumor...
I've heard that. I'd be find with it a suppose. As long as the actor can embody the character well, that's all that matters. Ironically enough, i've never felt Ezra made for a compelling Barry/Flash so i'm all for a change even if there wasn't a scandal involved.