The Flash/Flashpoint | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The Flash/Flashpoint

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's kinda like the Hogwarts game, it's so great in design. I'm definitely watching this movie.
It just looks so awesome.
Kinda

Except the Hogwarts games addresses concerns while this film directly affects an actor with many many Allegations that have happened within the jar two years and don’t want to feed his ego or WB that actors like this should be allowed in Hollywood but I care about this things-and so will be one if the only fans not giving him more ammo to do whatever they want

Kinda

Except the Hogwarts games addresses concerns while this film directly affects an actor with many many Allegations that have happened within the jar two years and don’t want to feed his ego or WB that actors like this should be allowed in Hollywood but I care about this things-and so will be one if the only fans not giving him more ammo to do whatever they want

Batman is my all time favorite character and I love Keaton so much. It's gonna be hard
If there was a way to buy a ticket for a different movie I would, but seating is assigned now.

Kinda like how people tried to pay a different ticket to see avatar 2 because of the boycott but then their seats were assigned to other attendants and they had to move.
Mmm.... Maybe the noon showing might not be too crowded lol.

Batman is my all time favorite character and I love Keaton so much. It's gonna be hard
If there was a way to buy a ticket for a different movie I would, but seating is assigned now.

Kinda like how people tried to pay a different ticket to see avatar 2 because of the boycott but then their seats were assigned to other attendants and they had to move.
Mmm.... Maybe the noon showing might not be too crowded lol.
I’m sure Batman would approve everyone ignoring this film and support better people but once again

it’s up to you, just ironic that comic book films are promoting a person with huge mental health issues for profits

To those who won't see it for Ezra--I understand that and I honestly don't blame you. But seeing how they're tackling Keaton's batman to be more like Arkham, the reintroduction of Zod and the introduction of Kara feel genuinely fantastic. Some of these action setpieces look phenomenal too (especially what seems to be the opening sequence with Barry and DCEU Bruce taking on a group)

To those who won't see it for Ezra--I understand that and I honestly don't blame you. But seeing how they're tackling Keaton's batman to be more like Arkham, the reintroduction of Zod and the introduction of Kara feel genuinely fantastic. Some of these action setpieces look phenomenal too (especially what seems to be the opening sequence with Barry and DCEU Bruce taking on a group)
The thing for me is I have no attachment to Keaton's Batman so him being in this film isn't nostalgic for me in the same way that Tobey and Andrew being in NWH was for me. The film is also part of a dying universe of films that I also have a very limited amount of care for. I really enjoy James Gunn's The Suicide Squad, Shazam!, and Peacemaker, but aside from that it's pretty messy aside from Man Of Steel.

Reactions: GA-MBIT

I'm definitely, definitely definitely watching it lol
The question now is how to watch it without giving money to it lol. Maybe I can talk to the theater manager, work out a deal lol. Buy the biggest pop corn so that the theater gets the money lol.
I'll think about it. ( Obviously just sneak in with another ticket. but it will probably be full. Or I get thrown out)

I also have to say that nothing shown in this trailer makes me at all interested in seeing the movie. I can't stand Miller's portrayal of the Flash and now there's two of them? I'm not forty years old so Keaton Batman doesn't make me horny for nostalgia. DCEU nonsense is a headache and I can't believe everyone switched up on their disdain for this after all the very public poop Miller's been up to.

I also have to say that nothing shown in this trailer makes me at all interested in seeing the movie. I can't stand Miller's portrayal of the Flash and now there's two of them? I'm not forty years old so Keaton Batman doesn't make me horny for nostalgia. DCEU nonsense is a headache and I can't believe everyone switched up on their disdain for this after all the very public poop Miller's been up to.
For me it is kinda like when everybody was briefly dunking on taylor swift for being awful, then that "look what you made me do" song came out and I was like "oh yeah she's out of here..." fast forward to today... WTF happened lol.

I do not care about any of these DCEU movies, hate Ezra's flash, and cannot stand Snyder and all the fanboyism surrounding him the past 3 years....

But I will see this on streaming because Supergirl has the best super costume I have seen in live action, and I love Keaton AND Batflec (sucks aflec was only in awful movies I thought he was a great BW/BM)

Hey, I'm not 40 YET! lol
And is not just Keaton. Having zod back will be amazing

As The Flash has now since premiered at CinemaCon of it's "unfinished" version: the reports are in and a large amount of the crowd from journalists to exhibitors give the film an intense amount of high marks. Claiming it to be the best DC film since 2008's The Dark Knight, and on-par with the original Reeves Superman and the 89 Batman (that is not to say there are a select few who have differing to opposite opinions of the film).

• Love
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I few people I saw said it’s a fun film with heart but it’s not the next big comic boook film

I’m sure it will do well if word of mouth is this good I’m June. Happy to we will have a good flash film, I won’t be seeing it day one but glad to hear the film works

I can tell you I will absolutely not forget. “People” in the general sense though? A lot don’t even know about their history, so of course it won’t be something that people generally care about. But for people who do know, I kinda think it’s a bit ridiculous to just assume that everyone is going to forget because the movie is good.

Movies can be good and the actors in them can still be absolute aholes or worse.

What an insane movie.
Cgi all over the place, some of it is absolutely horrible lol. Ridiculous cameos. Some pretty ridiculous scenes. Ridiculous humor.
It's pretty crazy.

Reactions: belloq87