The Flash/Flashpoint | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The Flash/Flashpoint

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So supposedly Ezra lost a someone close to him recently and just ran away from it all to Hawaii. This further instills the thought process that he really needs HELP. This whole situation is very, VERY similar to Shia LeBeauf's situation from back in the day. He's now back working here and there, but he took a long break because he probably really mentally needed it and I think Ezra needs the same.

He shouldn't be in movies right now for - not even for a punishment type thing, but simply because he himself needs a break before 2nd degree assault tuns to first degree, turns to who knows what. He's definitely been drunk in some of these situations we know and I wouldn't be surprised if he's on pills or using some drug that will get him killed if he doesn't get the help that he seems to desperately need.

Shia LeBeouf's issues stem deeper though, his former partner and musical artist FKA twigs came out detailing a lot of serious abuse she suffered at his hands. Sure, they're both probably dealing with lots of mental health issues, but that shouldn't excuse violence or abuse.

Shia LeBeouf's issues stem deeper though, his former partner and musical artist FKA twigs came out detailing a lot of serious abuse she suffered at his hands. Sure, they're both probably dealing with lots of mental health issues, but that shouldn't excuse violence or abuse.
I've never said that it should excuse violence. I've literally been calling for them to spend the money to recast and reshoot Ezra's scenes.

Body Cam footage of Ezra's arrest in late March came out today. This feels like something that Warner/Discovery can't just keep ignoring.

I gotta say though, out of everything going on in that video, saying "please don't take my stuff, the Flash ring means a lot to me" was not one of the things I expected to hear :lol:

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I mean I’m glad action is finally stating to be taken against him

I’ll see this movie but definitely not opening weekend, I just can’t let DC think actors should be able to just do whatever they want

Reactions: Lucky Planet
It could be any of those things really. Literally anything can happen between now and the next 10 months before the movie comes out and if there's more and more arrests and the things that they are doing is getting worse each time, I think that the company cans this thing.

Ezra Miller is with their mother currently and supposedly receiving help, so hopefully this will wake them up and stop breaking into people's houses as this is not the first time Ezra has done it and last time was in Hawaii where they held a knife to a woman's throat. Thankfully, this time was only for some booze. I think the most likely course is movie gets released and Ezra won't do promo for the film at all... in a movie where they're supposedly in every scene. Keaton will have to handle the promo.

I know people close to the situation/ marketing who have said WB is moving forward with the press without Miller option, lead by the Muschietti's. Have also heard they are more than willing to offer Ezra help regardless if they stay as the Flash or not, but they Ezra is the highest rated factor of all test screenings.

Its kinda insane how Michael was brouught
It could be any of those things really. Literally anything can happen between now and the next 10 months before the movie comes out and if there's more and more arrests and the things that they are doing is getting worse each time, I think that the company cans this thing.

Ezra Miller is with their mother currently and supposedly receiving help, so hopefully this will wake them up and stop breaking into people's houses as this is not the first time Ezra has done it and last time was in Hawaii where they held a knife to a woman's throat. Thankfully, this time was only for some booze. I think the most likely course is movie gets released and Ezra won't do promo for the film at all... in a movie where they're supposedly in every scene. Keaton will have to handle the promo.
I hope they get help but I also think sometimes you need to just cut ties

Unlike say someone like Robert Downy who got in trouble for drugs but never to my knowledge hurt someone.

Its kinda insane how Michael was brouught

I hope they get help but I also think sometimes you need to just cut ties

Unlike say someone like Robert Downy who got in trouble for drugs but never to my knowledge hurt someone.
Oh, Ezra will never be The Flash again after this movie, I can guarantee. I think WBD wants them to get help so that that this movie can come out and do well and the controversy around stops now.

Reactions: Jerroddragon