Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 222 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more tidbits from "Pinhead" on Reddit:

What I will tell you is that both sprungs are originals, both parades are IPs, Chucky is in F&F, and it's a 5/5 split. The IPs are super strong, and one of the SS originals (located in one side of 24) is likely to be in the running for HOTY.

If true, Chucky in the wrong place in the map--I'm wondering if that SS might be the Crossroads house. Just sounds like something that would be a passion project/HotY candidate.

Also I'd still put money on ST being in Parade 2--longest queue, most exposure to dining and retail for casual guests just there for that house. If TLoU truly in Parade 1 as well, going to greatly unbalance Stay & Scream.

I'm guessing they don't do IPs in the sprungs anymore due to crowd flow?

I'm guessing they don't do IPs in the sprungs anymore due to crowd flow?
As I recall, the location of any house depends on what they require for it. Tall sets? Soundstage or Parade. A Flyer/Bungee? Once again, Soundstage or Parade. If they don't need any of those, and it can thrive in a tighter/claustrophobic environment, then something like the Sprung tents or F&F can be doable.

We already know Chucky is in F&F, and when you look at the rumored IP's like TLoU, ST and Monsters being in Paris (Opera house and Notre Dame aren't exactly compact...), they'll most likely require the bigger locations.

As I recall, the location of any house depends on what they require for it. Tall sets? Soundstage or Parade. A Flyer/Bungee? Once again, Soundstage or Parade. If they don't need any of those, and it can thrive in a tighter/claustrophobic environment, then something like the Sprung tents or F&F can be doable.

We already know Chucky is in F&F, and when you look at the rumored IP's like TLoU, ST and Monsters being in Paris (Opera house and Notre Dame aren't exactly compact...), they'll most likely require the bigger locations.
How do we know Chucky is in F&F? Did I miss something?

I'm not sure if it would be possible with the animals being housed backstage there.

My mind is still leaning toward a few options.

New parade building: Springfield or at one of the old Sprung tent entrances (although they may want to avoid that bottleneck again)

Old parade building: Route through ET, or enter backstage by Cafe La Bamba (but this would be a loooong walk)
I remember The In-Between queue going through some of Animal Actors bird cages.

But I think both parade houses will enter by the Quick E Mart. Parade one route will detour on the south side of the building with some pathways elevated over the drainage. Then both parade buildings can exit through the normal ET route.

Just trying to get caught up with the inside lingo.
I know this is probably a stupid question , The rumor that Chucky is in F&F and is a “5/5 split”. I never heard that term , Does that mean half is season 1 and half season 2???

I’ve been absent from this thread for pretty obvious reasons, when/why did Yeti discussion for this year start up? I remember watching videos of the last yeti house and remember being jealous I couldn’t experience it.

As far as the Yeti original, I've heard from a few different sources that it could be "Skunk Ape" - Florida's version of the Yeti.
This is what I am hoping it is. Bigfoot, Skunk Ape, Yeti 2, and Japanese Yetis were the four ideas passed to me. I haven't put much confidence in it because I can't get a whole lot of info. Especially when being told, "It's Yeti 2". Just sounds kinda.... out there.

Skunk Ape is ripe for a Sprung, but I keep hearing this Yeti house is in a Soundstage. Attack of the Swamp Yeti is basically Skunk Ape, so maybe we're finally getting a full-fledged house based on that concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.