The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
A few pictures from yesterday...

Hulk-1.jpg

Hulk-2.jpg

Hulk-3.jpg

Hulk-4.jpg

Reactions: dmkrc5
Picture taken today from Dr. Doom. Notice the shinny new paint!!!

Hulk-5.jpg

Will upload some more pictures of work in progress tomorrow.

Last edited:
I got a couple of pictures of some spots they majorly missed on places that it has been painted, so I'll upload those soon. But let me tell you this, the Hulk is ROUGH...I MEAN MAJORLY ROUGH, it hasn't been that bad ever, and I got off the coaster with such a headache, I had to immediately by something.

ALSO, that giant Hulk statue is still behind Dr Doom. If you ride the West tower facing South, either Bay 1 or 2, look down and to the the right and you'll see the covered statue.

Pictures of work still in progress as promised...
Hulk-15.jpg

Wow, this picture pretty much shows that the supports were originally metallic. Although I visited in 1999 I didn't recall metallic supports. Once I started heavy duty visiting in 2004 I KNOW they weren't metallic. So, this picture proves that I was wrong when it comes to originally.

Here's an update from Saturday with a few shots and locations that weren't shown above, the weirdest spot not done would be on the other side of the tunnel. Why would they finish one side and not the other

pict0041zb.jpg

pict0042v.jpg

pict0043hi.jpg

pict0044ij.jpg