The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at USF today and saw the boathouse queue being torn down. It was all LOUD and CRASH and CRUNCH and BOOM and no more Captain Jake's for sure.

^No info has surfaced seeming to indicate removal of the FFL theater, so I'd say Bill and Ted are in the clear! :thumbs:

^No info has surfaced seeming to indicate removal of the FFL theater, so I'd say Bill and Ted are in the clear! :thumbs:

That, and Fear Factor Live was surprisingly packing them in over the weekend. There were only 4 shows each day but alas.

^^ Universal got Potter. Disney couldn't/wouldn't. Universal's handling of Potter makes them attractive to licensors now.

Not saying it will happen, but it could, and the forthcoming London area of USF is perfect for it.

^^ Universal got Potter. Disney couldn't/wouldn't. Universal's handling of Potter makes them attractive to licensors now.

Not saying it will happen, but it could, and the forthcoming London area of USF is perfect for it.

Bond would be great, but seeing as they already have a great working relationship with WB, Sherlock Holmes would also be a terrific choice.

Isn't it really hard to get the rights to Bond, so hard Disney couldn't get it in DHS and had to use Indiana Jones instead? Do you think Universal would be able to get it?
In all honesty I really don't think Bond would be a great idea
1) IMO it had it's day in the sun and is now old news
2) I don't think they could make it explosive or grand like it should be considering the apartments that now lie right behind the studios..
3) It is not a Universal property...I know this is irrelevant anymore but with the loss of Jaws I would really like to see a "Universal" stunt show..maybe involving multiple movies like LMA just without the cars...

I know this is irrelevant anymore but with the loss of Jaws I would really like to see a "Universal" stunt show..maybe involving multiple movies like LMA just without the cars...

That's not a bad idea. It could combine Bourne, Fast & Furious, Safe House, Battleship..

Status
Not open for further replies.