Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 339 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dragon guys, just remember the dragon, they are not going to do any soft openings of Diagon with scafolding around the dragon. But I do wonder weather or not they might soft Hogwarts Express before anything else?
Not going to happen. All or none, just like phase 1.

Orlando Tourists Blog says they have confirmed that there will be no softs at all, via twitter.
I'd be willing to bet they left of the word "today". Aside from there being very little chance of there being no softs at all the idea that anyone would confirm that at this point (and to Orlando Tourists Blog) is laughable.

The yellow shirt guy I talked to said they had no information about soft openings today, but did not rule out soft openings further in the future.

The yellow shirt guy I talked to said they had no information about soft openings today, but did not rule out soft openings further in the future.

Yellow shirt as in the team member guarding the chains? (TM in wardrobe, yellow polo, khaki pants/shorts?)

Their information is about as good as the dippin dots guy. They will find out about softs when a member of management comes over and tells them to let people in.

I've been lurking around for months now, admiring pictures. Happy to hear that we got HTF back, and thanks to everyone for all the amazing shots! It's the closest I'm gonna get (sadly) for a few months, until I can afford to pick up another annual pass and go just about every other day.

Still no TM preview whatsoever? This is seeming like they're cutting it extra close.

I've been lurking around for months now, admiring pictures. Happy to hear that we got HTF back, and thanks to everyone for all the amazing shots! It's the closest I'm gonna get (sadly) for a few months, until I can afford to pick up another annual pass and go just about every other day.

Still no TM preview whatsoever? This is seeming like they're cutting it extra close.

It's important to note that for FJ EPA guests rode before non-potter TMs did.

And the usual progression is TM previews are announced at best two days before, they have to days of previews and then go into softs following that. Some TM previews are announced "It's open for TMs now, come over when your off work"

I love the picture of the fountain with the guys just sitting by himself there like he is enjoying his lunch or something :lol:

Every time I look at a picture with the fountain and benches I just get sad at how beautiful it looks now, but in the near future some ugly tourist families will ruin it :lol:

Yellow shirt as in the team member guarding the chains? (TM in wardrobe, yellow polo, khaki pants/shorts?)

Their information is about as good as the dippin dots guy. They will find out about softs when a member of management comes over and tells them to let people in.

Well it shows that there are no immediate plans for a soft opening. They are a more reliable source of information than some random Twitter accounts who claim to know more than everybody else.

Diagon has been added to the online map.

DE8FB2FE-10D9-4E3D-96C3-69EF83C0602A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.