Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 340 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today they updated the July park hours for IoA. It seems IoA will never be opening an hour early like I has done in the past summers again. The park hours now match US opening at 9am and closing at 10pm. August hasn't been updated soon, but its safe to say it will change as well. This just eliminates the problems they would have if one park opened (or closed) an hour early. I think form here on out, both parks will share opening and closing times.

I'm here right now. The TMs do not know at all if it will soft open today. That's why they telling guests No. I asked a TM.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the fountain works

- - - Updated - - -

Also the fountain works

- - - Updated - - -

Also the fountain works

This really brings it home that we're nearing the end of this project. Can't wait to see it open!

Random thought, what are they gonna do about that small space in the wall, covered by that little fence, i mean if it stays like that, more than likely someone is gonna try to get up in there.
DSC_0102.JPG

Credit: Touring Plans for picture

Pictures are absolutely beautiful....I had a feeling last night the walls were coming down.....we're getting closer and closer :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.