The Tonight Show coming to Universal Orlando | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The Tonight Show coming to Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm in the virtual que, but this looks bleak. I'm really pissed, not because I didn't get a ticket, because they changed the way the tickets were being released and only a limited audience was able to see that it was changed. I wasted a lot of my day trying to get those tickets. GRRRRR

Agreed

I'm in the virtual que, but this looks bleak. I'm really pissed, not because I didn't get a ticket, because they changed the way the tickets were being released and only a limited audience was able to see that it was changed. I wasted a lot of my day trying to get those tickets. GRRRRR

I agree. I spent all day at work refreshing that damn page and then they decide to alter the way they offer tickets? Bull****.

Also, the Facebook app offered a way to bypass the virtual queue which is also crap. I'm so frustrated! :lol:

Just an FYI, I found out the musical acts are going to perform outside in music plaza so all guests in the park can watch, so expect a J-Lo performance, a Jimmy Buffet performance etc that week if you're in the park.

I spent all morning refreshing the darn page... Then we got slammed at work and during that time when I looked away from the page, of course at that time the tickets got released... Frustrating! Luckily I've been offered a spare, so I'll still be going to the taping on the 19th :thumbs:

I'll be at UOR June 18th-22nd, without Fallon tickets, if anyone wants to grab a beer or margarita.
I'll grab a beer. No margarita for me. :lol:

I have the margaritas :rofl: No shame!

I'm gonna ask for the 19th off at work, so I'll definitely be there that day. I might try to get the 20th off as well, but I'm not sure on that yet. I'll probably be there that weekend, though. I wish we'd get some solid DA dates already so I could plan better...

Keep in mind, tickets are non-transferable. If you're looking for extra tickets, you're gonna have to go with the person who reserved them and the full party has to be there to check-in.

So George Lopez will be a guest on the Jun 19th taping.... :mean:

Animal Expert Jeff Musial is replacing Tracy Morgan for the June 18th taping due to Morgan's accident.

Some more tickets were released today and they went quick. I saw that the dress code is smart casual. I'm guessing that means khakis and a button and collared shirt. No jeans or shorts. Is that it?

Some more tickets were released today and they went quick. I saw that the dress code is smart casual. I'm guessing that means khakis and a button and collared shirt. No jeans or shorts. Is that it?

I got tickets to a very handsome, nice, and considerate gentleman this round. ;)

I assume not theme park fair, but I've seen audiences for late night shows in shorts before.

That seems business casual. Smart casual probably means no cut of sleeves, jorts, etc. Jeans and a polo would be appropriate.