Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just picture the Mummy restraints but a little tighter. *Also* remember the Mummy restraint manhood destroyer when sitting down, plopping into your seat is not a good idea.

If you're taller than average, they have a couple of seats that that are higher than the others. I ended up in those seats on two occasions, I'm 5'8" tall, and my feet didn't touch the floor. So, for taller people, you can probably request one of those seats.

Rode it with the screen missing in the final room. Just gut-wrenching. Glaringly obvious. They need to fix that soon.

Rode it with the screen missing in the final room. Just gut-wrenching. Glaringly obvious. They need to fix that soon.

I'll preface this by saying this effect needs to be fixed...

With that being said, I don't think it's obvious something's missing for those who didn't know about the effect beforehand. The scene draws your eyes away from the hole, and nothing crucial was ever projected on there to begin with. Again, I want it to be fixed and it needs to be fixed, but it doesn't ruin the scene

I was hoping it would be fixed for my visit (2 weeks today never rode Gringotts) I'm not confident about it being done by then... but this row 4 thing... If I request row 4 how well does that go down with Universal Employees? I've requested rows on Soarin and it's been fine but never tried it at UO.

I was hoping it would be fixed for my visit (2 weeks today never rode Gringotts) I'm not confident about it being done by then... but this row 4 thing... If I request row 4 how well does that go down with Universal Employees? I've requested rows on Soarin and it's been fine but never tried it at UO.

Quickly, politely request and state you're willing to wait for the next train.

They are super nice with it. The only thing that can get confused is if you ask for the front row since technically there are 2

Thanks for the update. I was wondering about the screen being fixed too.

I don't have a timeframe but I know that the kuka and screen must be recalibrated for an extensive period of time. Please don't think that they are ignoring the issue. I am not even sure if they are keeping the same kuka unit as it leaves them so little time to test at night when other things must happen. Either way, it must be calibrated and tested.