Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If any of you hear rumors about the Icons shirt and the Tervis Tumbler being "pulled from the shelves" because of Chucky, don't believe it. They were pulled because they are fast-selling and more limited compared to other items. The other cups and shirts aren't selling as well comparitively, so they want to remove these to sell through some of the other slow-moving stock. They should be back out in a couple of weeks.
Thank you so much for saying this, I swear to god these rumors are so over dramatic, it's a tervis tumbler for gods sake lol

This is really more related to HHN 26, but looks like this question has made a return to the surveys.

XGfjnHM.png
This is basically confirmation that it's coming back, probably A&D's plea to the public to stop it lol

If any of you hear rumors about the Icons shirt and the Tervis Tumbler being "pulled from the shelves" because of Chucky, don't believe it. They were pulled because they are fast-selling and more limited compared to other items. The other cups and shirts aren't selling as well comparitively, so they want to remove these to sell through some of the other slow-moving stock. They should be back out in a couple of weeks.

From what I heard, Chucky was not the issue.

Yeah I heard the real reason about the shirts and cup it surprised me.

Freddy and Jason are just extra cast to Die In not taken from the house at all. They just arrived this week.

From what I heard expect more things to just pop up over time. Like how the Jacks became real Jacks.

Yeah I heard the real reason about the shirts and cup it surprised me.

Freddy and Jason are just extra cast to Die In not taken from the house at all. They just arrived this week.

From what I heard expect more things to just pop up over time. Like how the Jacks became real Jacks.
What did you hear about the cups and shirts?

HHN bear from M&M?!?! He's the real MVP #hhnbearforicon2016. Lol the walking dead was straight up mentioned in the jack show this year negitavly. It's so obvious they have no desire to do it anymore and it clearly shows. The house this year is such a bummer that some barely mention it in reviews or just say "TWD, enough said". I don't think fear the walking dead would be that big of an improvement since that show is 99.5% humans. Whatever this subject has been beaten to death for 3+ years and I'm tired of talking about it. Just one of those things that needs to stop on all spectrums

Reactions: SeventyOne

That isn't true. It isn't Chucky, and it isn't because it's fast-selling. Not at liberty to say why they were pulled for the moment.

They will be back.

Man that bear was awesome. Both bears, actually. I thought the first "bear" that you see was a better puppet than the American Werewolf ones this year (which looked transplated from USH's version last year)... and then that behemoth. He was definitely the highlight of what was already a really great maze, and that's saying something considering I was trying to piece it together as I went along due to my limited knowledge of Orlando's HHN.

Fun event, I wish that I wasn't in such pain with my feet but it was the ending of a long trip, and I just had to suck it up! Thank god for Express which allowed me to see all 9 houses and shows. Best scarezone was Evil's Root, best house was Insidious with 25 years a runner-up. Already put my thoughts about Carnage and B&T in their respective threads, but I thought they were fun overall. You guys have an event that does make you walk a little more than I was hoping (GOD those exit paths... it was like the planning committee was trying to torture me), and with Diagon Alley I do think that the park is big enough to support it. I honestly thought that cross-blending it with IOA would instead make the event (at this point in time compared to the past) too big. Intimacy is best with horror events, IMO.

HHN bear from M&M?!?! He's the real MVP #hhnbearforicon2016. Lol the walking dead was straight up mentioned in the jack show this year negitavly. It's so obvious they have no desire to do it anymore and it clearly shows. The house this year is such a bummer that some barely mention it in reviews or just say "TWD, enough said". I don't think fear the walking dead would be that big of an improvement since that show is 99.5% humans. Whatever this subject has been beaten to death for 3+ years and I'm tired of talking about it. Just one of those things that needs to stop on all spectrums

Ah, yes it was from M&M. I wasnt paying attention and it got me good. M&M House was amazing.

Reactions: Cole
In regards to the Tervis, Shirt, and phone cases .... Certainly you guys aren't believing it's a rights issue with the Caretaker? What in the world would be the issue with an all-original character created for HHN? It's not even a likeness or royalties issue with Bryce, since he only portrayed him the first two years and not for 16 or 20 and doesn't own his likeness as the Caretaker. This is the same art that's been used since 2006!

Personally, I'm sticking by what I was told; which didn't come from someone working a merch cart, a scareactor, or social media whispers.

In regards to the Tervis, Shirt, and phone cases .... Certainly you guys aren't believing it's a rights issue with the Caretaker? What in the world would be the issue with an all-original character created for HHN? It's not even a likeness or royalties issue with Bryce, since he only portrayed him the first two years and not for 16 or 20 and doesn't own his likeness as the Caretaker. This is the same art that's been used since 2006!

Personally, I'm sticking by what I was told; which didn't come from someone working a merch cart, a scareactor, or social media whispers.

It isn't a rights issue, but there's an issue there.

Anyone done S&S at Duff yet? Just want to know if Insidious opens at 17h45.
I did Diagon and could see they were letting them into Insidious right around that time. They also said upfront that Duff was 5:45 and that if I waited in Diagon they wouldn't let me out until 6:00. They at least we're giving people warning. It was still a walk on at 6:00 though.

Reactions: anihilnation
I did Diagon and could see they were letting them into Insidious right around that time. They also said upfront that Duff was 5:45 and that if I waited in Diagon they wouldn't let me out until 6:00. They at least we're giving people warning. It was still a walk on at 6:00 though.
Cool, thanks mate! Going again on Thursday, planning to do Insidious first, then probably Walking Dead and Purge, then head to the front and see wait times are like.

Cool, thanks mate! Going again on Thursday, planning to do Insidious first, then probably Walking Dead and Purge, then head to the front and see wait times are like.

I did S&S at Duff this past weekend and they let us out around 5:35 and I went straight to Walking Dead and waited for it to open (5:45) then did Purge after that (walk on) then went over to Insidious and it was still a walk on around 6:00ish.

Reactions: anihilnation