Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On board audio is great. It can really add to a ride! Rokit is different as you get to pick a song that isn't edited for the ride and just cuts out at the end. Timed audio that works with the ride is great!
26_toverland_-_dwervelwind.jpg

This magical themed Mack Spinner has an amazing soundtrack created by IMAscore and it works so well with the ride! Vogel Rok at Efteling has a great score that makes you feel part of the adventure. If done properly, on board audio could be great for Hulk! Lighting wise if we're to get it, I'd love just a simple pulsating green strip down the train to be like radiation. Nothing fancy like Rokit as that would just be like tack on Hulk.

On board audio is great. It can really add to a ride! Rokit is different as you get to pick a song that isn't edited for the ride and just cuts out at the end. Timed audio that works with the ride is great!
26_toverland_-_dwervelwind.jpg

This magical themed Mack Spinner has an amazing soundtrack created by IMAscore and it works so well with the ride! Vogel Rok at Efteling has a great score that makes you feel part of the adventure. If done properly, on board audio could be great for Hulk! Lighting wise if we're to get it, I'd love just a simple pulsating green strip down the train to be like radiation. Nothing fancy like Rokit as that would just be like tack on Hulk.
This is true..well we'll have 2 see what they come up with I know they won't let us down.

Nothing will ever be as rough as the coaster at my local theme park. This video was taken 9 days before Islands opened. The corkscrew at 1:25 are particularly brutal. They have since been removed.

I first went on that on a school trip as a 13 year old and after riding it about 10 times spent the next 2 days in bed with a blinding headache, school weren't daft though trip was on a Friday so didn't even get to bunk off!

Quick update from UOR blog:

The old adage “measure twice, cut once”? Here, it’s more like, “measure a bazillion times, install once”. An expansive network of laser surveying tools are employed at every step of the reconstruction process, ensuring that the final bolt goes perfectly into place.

More details are still to come about what the new experience will be like. But the new track will ensure an even smoother ride—without losing the thrills The Incredible Hulk Coaster is known for.

Universal Orlando Close Up | The Incredible Hulk Coaster Begins Its Return

Well it's not much, (well it's nothing really) but I'm so obsessed with this project that disappointing article still got me crazy excited haha. Could you imagine a 'completely ' smoothed out yet still forceful hulk?! Ahh I can't wait.

Sorry it's been my favorite coaster since 1999 and is the reason I'm such a coaster enthusiast and moved here to work in the the theme park industry. It's not everyday you get to see your favorite B&M coaster rebuilt. :clap:

Reactions: martymcflyy85