Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's real...not to be confused with the old Nickelodeon soundstage aesthetic
It looks like it was written in the Rugrats font (used in the opening of the show) :lol:

latest

Do we have any solid plans that show this being a Kong type vehicle?

Large screen scenes that wrap around aren't exclusive to large tram vehicles. World
Of Motion literally had "speed rooms."

I have said for awhile now when BJ was delayed in closing that I thought this would be pushed to 2018. I just didn't think it would be built in enough time for a late 2017 opening. So the delay does not shock me at all.

Just like I thought Nintendo would be later because they couldn't take Kidzone down before F&F and Fallon came on board. Now the interesting thing is do they take down Kidzone before F&F is open now that it is delayed. That is a twist I had not really thought of until now.

I have said for awhile now when BJ was delayed in closing that I thought this would be pushed to 2018. I just didn't think it would be built in enough time for a late 2017 opening. So the delay does not shock me at all.

Just like I thought Nintendo would be later because they couldn't take Kidzone down before F&F and Fallon came on board. Now the interesting thing is do they take down Kidzone before F&F is open now that it is delayed. That is a twist I had not really thought of until now.

Well, Fallon will releive some stress, as will VB...I would say as long as they keep ET, Spongebob Store and Animal Actors open while they begin on the back half then they could do it

Well, Fallon will releive some stress, as will VB...I would say as long as they keep ET, Spongebob Store and Animal Actors open while they begin on the back half then they could do it

I agree, if they only take the back half down first it will be fine. But if they take Animal Actors and ET before F&F is open, it could be pretty bad. That is opening 1 thing and taking 3 things plus a play area down. That park is already having capacity issues.

Reactions: Mad Dog

Although it probably wouldn't be suggested, I would hope they do close down Kidzone before FF is open. Maybe not Fallon realistically, but how much longer do they want to wait to replace the area? And where do they want the next focus of construction walls to be? I guess it depends on a lot of , "Whats Next".

Reactions: Mike S
Although it probably wouldn't be suggested, I would hope they do close down Kidzone before FF is open. Maybe not Fallon realistically, but how much longer do they want to wait to replace the area? And where do they want the next focus of construction walls to be? I guess it depends on a lot of , "Whats Next".

The coaster and play area don't lose a ton of capacity in rides, but it does lose walking room. Same with Barney (I forgot about that thing since I have NEVER been in it and never plan too). But if they close Animal Actors or ET they are going to lose very needed capacity. Already the park is struggling on busy days and lines are getting longer and longer. I can't imagine them shutting more down before other stuff opens up. But I could see them opening Fallon and trading it off for the smaller capacity stuff in the back. Then after F&F close the front half. My personal hope is ET never closes down other than a queue re-route.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
The coaster and play area don't lose a ton of capacity in rides, but it does lose walking room. Same with Barney (I forgot about that thing since I have NEVER been in it and never plan too). But if they close Animal Actors or ET they are going to lose very needed capacity. Already the park is struggling on busy days and lines are getting longer and longer. I can't imagine them shutting more down before other stuff opens up. But I could see them opening Fallon and trading it off for the smaller capacity stuff in the back. Then after F&F close the front half. My personal hope is ET never closes down other than a queue re-route.
I forgot Barney was there, Barney, Beetle Juice, and stormforce are literally the only attractions I've never done/and or refuse to do haha.

ET will need a re-route but looking at the logistics, a re-route would disturb traffic in an already "Lost" area of the park.

Another reason why I'm hoping whatever fast and furious is, has serious capacity, because when Kizone does close, that entire side of the park From Diagon Alley to Fallon will be Vital.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I don't care what they do as long as I get my Nintendo sooner rather than later. I did see a 90 minute wait for Transformers today but nothing else was even close to that.