HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm used to showing up early and waiting, but there will be a time or two this year that I won't show up until after 8pm. If normal parking costs $20, does anybody have an idea of discounted parking after 8pm?

I'm used to showing up early and waiting, but there will be a time or two this year that I won't show up until after 8pm. If normal parking costs $20, does anybody have an idea of discounted parking after 8pm?
There is no discounted parking; if you're an AP free parking is still eligible though.

Reactions: hhnholdem
I'm thinking of doing the morning and afternoon Unmasking the Horror Tour on Halloween and doing the event that night. Based on crowds from previous years, should I choose another day for the tours and event? I plan on going near the end of September for just the event and Halloween to be mostly a photography night.

I'm thinking of doing the morning and afternoon Unmasking the Horror Tour on Halloween and doing the event that night. Based on crowds from previous years, should I choose another day for the tours and event? I plan on going near the end of September for just the event and Halloween to be mostly a photography night.

Lots of other options for Halloween in Orlando so it tends to be a slower night

The only other time we went to HHN was back in 2012, and we did Stay & Scream at Finnegan's. Are there more areas for S & S or is it only that one area?

Hello all. HHN26 will be my third time down ... Very excited.

I'm curious if people have recommendations for a ticket package. In the past we (3 of us go) buy the regular park tickets for 4 days. We get the express pass added. Then we bought the HHN tickets separately for three nights. Also add the express pass. Is there a better package people know of that gets me the same entry as above, but perhaps at a lower price?

My reading is that the addition of express often throws off the package deals. But I may be missing something as a relative newbie.

Thanks in advance!

I'm curious if people have recommendations for a ticket package. In the past we (3 of us go) buy the regular park tickets for 4 days. We get the express pass added. Then we bought the HHN tickets separately for three nights. Also add the express pass. Is there a better package people know of that gets me the same entry as above, but perhaps at a lower price?

My reading is that the addition of express often throws off the package deals. But I may be missing something as a relative newbie.

Thanks in advance!
What days will you be there?

Thanks in advance!

Depending on what nights you're planning to go, I would check out one of the Frequent Fear passes.

There are a few options including just Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday; one that includes weekend days; and one that has all that plus express.

Depending on what nights you're planning to go, I would check out one of the Frequent Fear passes.

There are a few options including just Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday; one that includes weekend days; and one that has all that plus express.
Thanks so much! We do regular park Wednesday through Saturday (4 days) and want HHN Wednesday through Friday (3 nights) so I'll def check out the frequent fear passes. Thanks again!

Thanks so much! We do regular park Wednesday through Saturday (4 days) and want HHN Wednesday through Friday (3 nights) so I'll def check out the frequent fear passes. Thanks again!

Specifically will be there the 19th of October (Wednesday) through 22 October (Saturday). Regular park all four days (park hopper) and HHN Wed, Thurs, and Friday.

Specifically will be there the 19th of October (Wednesday) through 22 October (Saturday). Regular park all four days (park hopper) and HHN Wed, Thurs, and Friday.
Well then for FFP+ w/ Express its $400 each. Ala cart you are paying $60/night for tickets and $100/night for express, totaling $480.

Is the AP Power Pass cheaper than a four day pass? With that the OP could save a little on the FFP with Express. Then you could use the AP next year if you go just before the AP runs out.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Does anyone know why they don't let you print out the FFP anymore? I used to print several of them in case I lose one. Now I just have one little ticket I have to make sure I don't lose. Also I got FFP+Express. So they scan that that same little ticket for each day I want to use express?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Does anyone know why they don't let you print out the FFP anymore? I used to print several of them in case I lose one. Now I just have one little ticket I have to make sure I don't lose. Also I got FFP+Express. So they scan that that same little ticket for each day I want to use express?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Yes they scan to get in and all night long. Get a good lanyard.

Do they have the hours of the event each night posted anywhere this year?
It's on the ticketing website. Just select the day and it will show you the hours.

Edit:
After looking at it an interesting/easy way to remember it is every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday is 1am the first two nights for that day then 2am for the remainder of the event. Every Monday and Wednesday is 1am.

Last edited: