Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

I'm gonna be posting a lot of area music and audio that I recently found that sounds amazing on the threads related music. I'm gonna be posting this on the universal music thread as well.

I had never really heard the entire hulk audio, but it sounds AMAZING!

That's just the audio from the Uni 360 video of The Incredible Hulk that was released back in November..

A part of me hopes that one day, they will add a park soundtrack CD like what they've done with IOA in the past, but I wonder if IP rights to use music are a potential issue.

Anywho, back onto topic.

That's just the audio from the Uni 360 video of The Incredible Hulk that was released back in November..

A part of me hopes that one day, they will add a park soundtrack CD like what they've done with IOA in the past, but I wonder if IP rights to use music are a potential issue.

Anywho, back onto topic.

Not in CD tho, but on I tunes or somewhere that I can listen to it on my computer rather than on soundcloud or somewhere not that easy to get it from.

I rode this past Saturday for the first time. The ride felt rough for the first part, but better then the last 3 years of the old version. The on board audio was a waste of money. Very disappointed that they did not put air condition in the waiting area.....not acceptable for this day and age in hot Florida!!

Finally rode this and I like the new launch more than the old. The music buildup and flashing lights works great.

Disappointed that I tried to take family on this during two different visits, but the first time the audio was not turned on at all and the second time the music was so distorted like it had water damage and/or was turned up way too loud. I've personally ridden it a few times before with it working, so I know how it should sound, they've just had bad luck I guess. It took them about six visits to Kong to finally experience most of the ride working (they still never experienced it at 100%, although I have).

Disappointed that I tried to take family on this during two different visits, but the first time the audio was not turned on at all and the second time the music was so distorted like it had water damage and/or was turned up way too loud. I've personally ridden it a few times before with it working, so I know how it should sound, they've just had bad luck I guess. It took them about six visits to Kong to finally experience most of the ride working (they still never experienced it at 100%, although I have).
Yea, I was in a row where the speakers would cut out a lot. Sounded like they were blown out and couldn't reproduce specific frequencies. It was annoying. Informed a team member.

They are fixing all these things right? The gray paint on the top part of the tunnel was coming off a while ago, but they have fixed that right?

Stayed Spoiler Free Since Softs
Finally rode it last week
Won't be rushing to ride it again

What a missed opportunity.

Late to the conversation on this and I won't add anymore as I guess the majority feel the same way and have bashed it to death already

Such a shame :(.

Stayed Spoiler Free Since Softs
Finally rode it last week
Won't be rushing to ride it again

What a missed opportunity.

Late to the conversation on this and I won't add anymore as I guess the majority feel the same way and have bashed it to death already

Such a shame :(.
Yes. It banged my head around pretty good. I was expecting smoother but it just seemed the same as before to me. I'll be lucky if I ride it once a vacation. It's a damn thrilling coaster but the head banging is no fun....I don't say too many negative things about Universal attractions, but this is one of them. As you said, "a missed opportunity".

Yes. It banged my head around pretty good. I was expecting smoother but it just seemed the same as before to me. I'll be lucky if I ride it once a vacation. It's a damn thrilling coaster but the head banging is no fun....I don't say too many negative things about Universal attractions, but this is one of them. As you said, "a missed opportunity".
I know I'm in the minority saying this, but I would be extremely happy if Universal got rid of all coasters that are more intense than the Mummy. I just don't enjoy the struggle it takes to survive a ride on one of these to call it 'fun'. Go to Busch G for that.

You're not alone. Same with me....But, there is a segment of the demographic that probably comes to the park for outdoor coaster thrills, so once DC goes down, I guess it's OK for one outdoor coaster at each of the parks. At least Hulk & RRR doesn't take up as much acreage as DC does. DC using (wasting) 8 acres in a park crying for space is a crime of sorts.