Springfield | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
AlJeans Twitter handle will let you see Lard Lad Donut options and some of Cletus Chicken shack food items there with Duff.

Cletus has two confirmed items from the twitter pics from today:

Chicken and Waffle sandwich

&

Chicken Thumbs

Lard Lads has Jumbo Sized donuts with one of the donuts a Bacon glazed donut, The classic Lard Lad donut, sugar cereal donuts, A Coco puff-looking donut, Smore donut, and others..

Reactions: Bonkers
Here are the pics. Damn, the mouth watering is real.

2zf7syh.jpg

2djqvdt.jpg

Looking great? Do you guys think they'll still sell the walk-around giant donut?

Looking great! Do you guys think they'll still sell the walk-around giant donut?

Hi,

Not sure I'm in the correct subforum for Springfield updates but was visiting this afternoon and an employee told me two interesting things.  Doesn't mean they're true, however.  #1, the rectangular structure going up close to the top of the Starway will be Bumblee Man's Taco Truck.  I've been to Springfield in Orlando and that rings true to me.

Bumblebee%20Mans%20Tacos.jpg

The #2 item she offered was that the new Springfield restaurants could start soft opening as early as Presidents Day weekend followed by grand opening around Easter.  Seems a little optimistic for soft to start that soon but if the interiors snap together as quickly as the exteriors then I guess it's possible.  Anyone else hearing relevant info?

Springfield_011615.jpg

Lastly, a question.  Does anyone know what's going between the taco truck and Luigi's?  Seems like the only thing Orlando has that we don't is Duff's so that's my only guess.  Thoughts?

Reactions: Imdbman