Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget:

*Both old Dragon load/unload platforms connected together into one continuous track

Also, the largish building is located behind Hogsmeade train station.

And the initial "BIG" comment was about the overall footprint for this thing. I mean it goes literally as far as it can on all sides along perimeter of area, even coming pretty close to the Hogwarts Express queue at one point. No space will be wasted.

Any chance of there being a scene where it interacts with the train?

Y'all talking about how hard FJ will be to top and Spider-Man is over on the other side of the park like, "Y'all tripping. I haven't been topped."

I love the ride system for FJ. But hands down Spidey is better crafted. It's a complete experience, that's immersive, and makes sense. Even though the ride experience isn't a little tame comparatively, even Gringotts has a storyline as opposed to the FJ clip show.

I'll be thrilled if we get a good storyline and experience out of this coaster.

I love the ride system for FJ. But hands down Spidey is better crafted. It's a complete experience, that's immersive, and makes sense. Even though the ride experience isn't a little tame comparatively, even Gringotts has a storyline as opposed to the FJ clip show.

I'll be thrilled if we get a good storyline and experience out of this coaster.

I've never actually ridden Spidey. But isn't Transformers a clone of it? If so, Forbidden Journey is definitely ahead of it on my list.

I've never actually ridden Spidey. But isn't Transformers a clone of it? If so, Forbidden Journey is definitely ahead of it on my list.
Spidey is 5 times better than Transformers, even though same ride system. FJ is tied with Spidey for me. (If they hadn't had done the 4K Spidey update with better graphics and longer scenes I'd say FJ is better.)

So with the small buildings in there, would that mean that a lot of coaster cars can be put on the track at the same time (high capacity)?
I am no coaster expert, but I am guessing this ride will have a few trains running, same as any other coaster. Even the outside sections will be somewhat divided by trees, height differences, trenches, rockwork, and other themed elements, so not sure why not.

Already got some moonshine. It will give you a taste of the real thing before you drive deep into the Tennessee mountains to Dollywood and Dueling Banjos people. :cheers::lol:

1. The Dueling Banjo people were in GA as I recall.
2. I wouldn't touch moonshine unless paid an extreme amount of money.
3. Dollywood is a great park with a very nice atmosphere. They actually build new rides and attractions for guests.

What gets me most excited is that this is another attraction that I would really look forward to riding at night. That's what I love about outdoor rides. Big Thunder, Everest, Jurassic Park... at night, they're totally different experiences. We lost that with Jaws and will gain it back next year.

What gets me most excited is that this is another attraction that I would really look forward to riding at night. That's what I love about outdoor rides. Big Thunder, Everest, Jurassic Park... at night, they're totally different experiences. We lost that with Jaws and will gain it back next year.
That JAWS explosion was a whole other level of amazing in the dark.

3. Dollywood is a great park with a very nice atmosphere. They actually build new rides and attractions for guests.
Georgia yes. But those Tenn. backwoods still have backwoods people. I'm not far from many of them myself. Appalachia starts a few miles away. It gets pretty strange deep in those mountains. They're the Real Forbidden Forest. :lol:

1. Mark will be driving from Pittsburgh to Dollywood...through West Virginia. Makes Georgia look like the big city.

2. Barrel aged 'shine is called Bourbon.

3. Dollywood is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.