What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

Am I the only one who thinks the dementors look terrible? like some foam circles with some black cloth draped around them?
I think a good number of people, including myself, would agree with you somewhat. Hoping they got upgraded....Of course, we may never know unless someone from here decides to check out the changes. :)....now if only someone would report back on the upgrades now, & if I only had my cup of coffee. WHERE'S MY CUP OF COFFEE?:lol:

Last edited:
The floo projections look about the same, but you can really smell the fireplace scent now. Either that or something was on fire...
Thanks Seth...Off topic for a sec. .Heh, on another subject that we talked about on another thread, just since we have your attention here. Do you still have a list of the Universal restaurants that participate in Priority seating (Deluxe hotel guests)? There's been a bunch of questions on it today. I remember first hearing about it, and participating subsequently, after reading about it in your excellent Unofficial Guide to Universal book.

Thanks Seth...Off topic for a sec. .Heh, on another subject that we talked about on another thread, just since we have your attention here. Do you still have a list of the Universal restaurants that participate in Priority seating (Deluxe hotel guests)? There's been a bunch of questions on it today. I remember first hearing about it, and participating subsequently, after reading about it in your excellent Unofficial Guide to Universal book.
The list was posted on Touringplans.com but I need to update it. I know toothsome doesn’t participate but most of the other CW restaurants do.