Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have intimated that I was told an IP that IS coming (to a soundstage) that is not on the list and hasn't been speculated at all.

Now that's something we can build off of. I'll take up that thread.

It's an IP that Legacy hasn't seen hinted at yet, and it will be in a SS.

From that, I'm guessing it will be more of a "classic" IP similar to what they've done with Shining and Exorcist in the past two years (reserving a "big stage" for something the "real" horror fans will latch onto. Not just the newest hot property.)

Therefore, what is one of those properties we haven't seen mentioned a million times this year, and probably hasn't been done in the near past, or possibly ever before?

Now that's something we can build off of. I'll take up that thread.

It's an IP that Legacy hasn't seen hinted at yet, and it will be in a SS.

From that, I'm guessing it will be more of a "classic" IP similar to what they've done with Shining and Exorcist in the past two years (reserving a "big stage" for something the "real" horror fans will latch onto. Not just the newest hot property.)

Therefore, what is one of those properties we haven't seen mentioned a million times this year, and probably hasn't been done in the near past, or possibly ever before?
Dead on.

And the craziest thing is that is was mentioned... a LONG time ago. It's possible a couple of wires were crossed though.

Dead on.

And the craziest thing is that is was mentioned... a LONG time ago. It's possible a couple of wires were crossed though.

I remember that, wasn’t that the clue about “sequels coming before the original”? The only property I can think of that applies to that is Thing since we got an unofficial sequel in 07 and the prequel in 2011 but we’ve never gotten the original

Is this truly an IP that has been hardly mentioned because people have been saying "The Thing" for like the last 10 pages?

Is this truly an IP that has been hardly mentioned because people have been saying "The Thing" for like the last 10 pages?
I recall one post on it...

It's an IP, but a sort of best of. They have the potential to do something really cool with it that they've only done once before.

Reactions: jrn14
I recall one post on it...

It's an IP, but a sort of best of. They have the potential to do something really cool with it that they've only done once before.

Alien? (I feel like this has been mentioned fairly often, but would fit the bill)
Night of the Living Dead?
Psycho... or maybe best of hitchcock?
Twilight Zone (i'm reaching here)
Poltergeist
Hellraiser
JAWS
The Fog

I would assume you AREN'T talking about
Halloween
NOES
Friday the 13th
TCM
The Thing
Child's Play
or any of the usual suspects.

Question have they ever done a house that was completely black and white? I feel like that would be pretty cool thematically if it was based on an old IP or just 50s monster movies and did the black and white makeup on the scareactors?

Fine. I'll allude to what I've heard.

I'm not going to tout veracity too much though...

Unexpect the expected
Sometimes sequels come first

EDIT - And I've heard 7 IPs... Not including the normal speculation Fowl published.

But the second part seems like it might be Alien, the first part is very interesting though.

In the case of Alien we technically have never had it before, and AvP was a sequel so it fits. Additionally, AvP was done once at 24.

I don't want to sound like a drama queen or anything. But I'm absolutely devastated that our "locked" ip list isn't actually what's coming. This was looking like one of the most solid years ever ip wise. Now I just have to see if they can still pull it off with what they have. I know it'll be great as usual, but man was I hyped for The Lost Boys.

Question have they ever done a house that was completely black and white? I feel like that would be pretty cool thematically if it was based on an old IP or just 50s monster movies and did the black and white makeup on the scareactors?

Universal's House of Horrors could probably be considered black and white, kinda. That's the aesthetic they were going for.