Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure if this is right but Alien’s theme park rights are owned by Disney since back in the 90’s and 2000’s they wanted to make an Alien ride. Additionally, they had Alien in the Great Movie Ride so maybe the contract has expired? Idk but after what’s been said I’m %90 sure we’re getting Conjuring considering JungleSkip has alluded to no Lost Boys & IT.

Edit - After thinking about it I’m pretty sure we’re getting Conjuring over Lost Boys. Given that 2/3 of the properties from the comment a while back were false alarms(IT, Lost Boys, Conjuring) and IT was one of them, Lost Boys seems to have been the red herring to throw people off. Knowing Universal they’d rather go after Conjuring since it’s definitely a bigger property(and would bring in a ton of crowds, as would Lost Boys but still)

Last edited:
Not sure if this is right but Alien’s theme park rights are owned by Disney since back in the 90’s and 2000’s they wanted to make an Alien ride. Additionally, they had Alien in the Great Movie Ride so maybe the contract has expired? Idk but after what’s been said I’m %90 sure we’re getting Conjuring considering JungleSkip has alluded to no Lost Boys & IT.

Conjuring would be a good candidate for the second announcement. Super hot show and hot movie franchise announced by May = lots of tickets bought.

Also, I'm kind of glad we likely aren't getting Lost Boys. Frees up for a Vamp '88 zone and potentially an original comedy house.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
He literally just said out of IT, Lost Boys, and Conjuring, two of those are not coming.

I’ll tell you IT is one of the two
You know or you’re making estimations? And I was talking to horrornights789 who was saying things that couldn’t be possible according to Legacy, don’t feel like explaining right now
Time for a lesson:

Remember last week, when I was talking about my timeline? I quoted JungleSkip in that.
I heard they lost IT months ago.

I almost hope they did. I probably can't go this year and don't want to miss it
I did this privately, but since no one took the bait I was putting out...

“@JungleSkip , can you clarify what you’re saying? Did you hear they lost IT a while ago, or do you mean you were told they lost it a while ago?”

Conjuring would be a good candidate for the second announcement. Super hot show and hot movie franchise announced by May = lots of tickets bought.

Also, I'm kind of glad we likely aren't getting Lost Boys. Frees up for a Vamp '88 zone and potentially an original comedy house.

Plus if they announced Conjuring second they wouldn’t have to worry about losing it for what the 3rd time? But yeah I’m fine with either Conjuring or Lost Boys since both are good for houses(although IMO parts of Lost Boys would be highly reminiscent of HIVE)

Reactions: SeventyOne
JungleSkip has alluded to no Lost Boys & IT.

To be clear, I have no clue about Lost Boys. I had heard nothing about HHN outside of “Stranger Things is the main IP” and “They had IT, and were given a stop work order on it and it will no longer be happening.”

Believe it or not I don’t go asking about this stuff. I just get it dropped in my lap and I report anything I think is safe to share :private:

“@JungleSkip , can you clarify what you’re saying? Did you hear they lost IT a while ago, or do you mean you were told they lost it a while ago?”

Like I said above, I was told months ago that IT was stopped and the property would not be happening this year. A friend knew how much I love the movie/book and let me know.

To be clear, I have no clue about Lost Boys. I had heard nothing about HHN outside of “Stranger Things is the main IP” and “They had IT, and were given a stop work order on it and it will no longer be happening.”

Believe it or not I don’t go asking about this stuff. I just get it dropped in my lap and I report anything I think is safe to share :private:

Like I said above, I was told months ago that IT was stopped and the property would not be happening this year. A friend knew how much I love the movie/book and let me know.
200w.webp

Time for a lesson:

Remember last week, when I was talking about my timeline? I quoted JungleSkip in that.

I did this privately, but since no one took the bait I was putting out...

I’ve been keeping up until now, but this post has me SO intensely confused, maybe I’m just groggy from napping

Reactions: Joel
Quick question but considering Uni & WB signed a contract to bring The Conjuring to HHN27(before the cease & desist), would it still be viable? One would assume it was a multi year deal and it was technically signed