Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

"Poison" with a twitter pic that says: "scene 7: splatter" Honestly kinda reminds me of Kreepy Klowns
You should...

:look:

Aiello already mentioned one, Splatter, I think (but I could be wrong).

HE REALLY JUST SAID THAT HOLY :x:

Perhaps it could be best to not say it, but why use all caps?

__

As what Legacy said before, and to bring up, I urge people not to look into Hollywood and Orlando all the time in their lineup's side-by-side.

If it's the second conjuring.... I wouldn't be upset at losing IT. I watched The Lost Boys and I don't see too much that they can make into a house. For some reason that damn nun from the conjuring 2 always sticks with me and I wouldn't be mad if she was there instead of pennywise..

He literally just said out of IT, Lost Boys, and Conjuring, two of those are not coming.

I’ll tell you IT is one of the two
You know or you’re making estimations? And I was talking to horrornights789 who was saying things that couldn’t be possible according to Legacy, don’t feel like explaining right now

Unless everything I heard was wrong, yes.
200w.webp