Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The middle? You mean over that tall support? Probably just rockwork filling out the back of the land's taller points. Covered in trees around the base of it.

The larger building on the right, now that's a different story.

One of the three buildings has to be the Shrieking Shack, right?

Reactions: Magistra

And in typical Universal fashion... they've decided to build ANOTHER mine train-type ride immediately after this opens, in the same park, in a neighboring land. Oh Universal... such odd choices you've been making lately.
So you are converting rumor to the next thing coming? Why?

Is the building on the right going to be the Shrieking Shack? Because a forced perspective shack would look good behind the station.
I wish but I don’t think we’re gonna see the shack. As far as I know everything coming is castle grounds and forest edge stuff.

Remember everyone- and I’ve pounded this drum a few times. When it comes to a UC attraction, we can be scepticle. They’ve earned that skepticism.
But UC + JKR + WB? They haven’t failed us yet. I expect nothing but to be blown away.

Hagrid and the Forbidden Journey
Freaking hilarious.
And only 3 likes? People don’t know genius when it’s looking them in the face.

Care of Magical Creatures: Ride it Out

Give me all the AA magical creatures / fantastic beasts in a dark forest queue to put ET's to shame. Followed up by an indoor themed coaster. My dream attraction. I'm pretty sure if someone digs far enough, you'll find my posts dreaming about this, right here, only a few years ago. I couldn't be more excited for this.

Give me all the AA magical creatures / fantastic beasts in a dark forest queue to put ET's to shame. Followed up by an indoor themed coaster. My dream attraction. I'm pretty sure if someone digs far enough, you'll find my posts dreaming about this, right here, only a few years ago. I couldn't be more excited for this.

Hello good buddy :wave:

Yep, I gotta good feeling about this, shaping up to be a solid attraction. See you at HHNs ?

Oh and I see you have been to Leavesden:thumbsup:

Reactions: Felipe
Hello good buddy :wave:

Yep, I gotta good feeling about this, shaping up to be a solid attraction. See you at HHNs ?

Oh and I see you have been to Leavesden:thumbsup:

Hey, mate! Yes and yes (2 day London side trip last year while I was in Spain for a month). I loved Leavesden; it's really cool and has some unique magic of its own. I even got to see their (small but cool) dark forest area they had just opened, funnily enough!

Reactions: UK-Trigg
As long as it's fluffy.

I'm ashamed, my first thought was "Fluffy Unicorn?" wat?

c732z.gif

All I was told is they had to close the back road today. I was wondering if they were bringing in something big?

Unrelated, but on the topic of BIG, I hope we see Grawp here.

It's a bit sad that they've already used Aragog and it probably won't be featured here. Hopefully we'll see centaurs (AAs please) even if we've seen them in the HE.

All I was told is they had to close the back road today. I was wondering if they were bringing in something big?
I heard a couple weeks ago that the back road needs some reinforcement work. It started to crumble when they dug out the ground for the larger ride building at the back of the plot.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.