Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 172 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
That's hilarious:lol:

Mine trains rides are not something I’d expect, nor want, in a universal park. Imo they are boring, and belong in kid zones & Disney parks. BTM & 7DMT do nothing for me lol. I can just about bear Everest
Idk about the other ones but Everest is fun! I think this will be more intense than all 3 of those at Disney..

We knew this was going to be a family coaster from the start and almost everything Universal has added since 2010 has been more family-oriented in nature. Your best bet at another big thrill coaster will be at Park 4..

We knew this was going to be a family coaster from the start and almost everything Universal has added since 2010 has been more family-oriented in nature. Your best bet at another big thrill coaster will be at Park 4..
Doubtful IMO

All the reported IPs don’t fit a large thrill coaster and a new themed park really need a steel coaster.

Of course not, but I still don’t see a reason to build a large coaster. Another mummy like coaster? Yeah. Hulk or Rockit? Nah

Reactions: Magistra
Maybe not as out-in-the-open or large as those you listed, but I'm sure we'll get some kind of major steel/hybrid thrill coaster. I'm predicting that we get either a wing coaster or an RMC hybrid.

I believe none. I don't think Uni is interested in bare-steel non-themed coasters. When you have a new theme park opening with highly well themed immersive lands, I don't think Uni wants to ruin the overall park feel with a bare themed coaster. Hulk is iconic and fits the Superhero Island atmosphere and look. Rockit is an eye sore but the lift and invert is cool looking.

I only see a wing coaster or an RMC IF, and that's a big if, its well designed and supports hidden.

Dude, kidz zone will finally be replaced before park 4 gets a Hulk-level coaster......that means never.
Not all the rides will be based on IP's............
What, huh?

Reactions: ReelJustice
I believe none. I don't think Uni is interested in bare-steel non-themed coasters. When you have a new theme park opening with highly well themed immersive lands, I don't think Uni wants to ruin the overall park feel with a bare themed coaster. Hulk is iconic and fits the Superhero Island atmosphere and look. Rockit is an eye sore but the lift and invert is cool looking.

I only see a wing coaster or an RMC IF, and that's a big if, its well designed and supports hidden.

Wing coasters can be relatively low to the ground and themed well, if Universal chooses to go in that direction.

What, huh?

The park has to get an original area, and that means an original ride. Not all spots of a theme park can be based on IP's.

Wing coasters can be relatively low to the ground and themed well, if Universal chooses to go in that direction.

The park has to get an original area, and that means an original ride. Not all spots of a theme park can be based on IP's.
DCA: "Hold my beer..."

I seriously doubt they would make anything original knowing how all of the Disney/Universal US parks are IP only (I'm not counting Volcano Bay as translating that into an IP would be too forced), but if they can do that....cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.