Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I agree with him on most parts (the 15-20 minute waits is a fact, not an opinion. Heck, most of the time it didn't even get 10 minutes...). The whole design was built around dueling and without it, the coasters lost at least 50% of the thrill factor. Also, for whatever reason, it seemed to be slowly falling apart (there was a LOT of nightly welding going on)

The dueling was awesome for 8 people per pair of trains. For the rest, it was hardly noticeable.

Reactions: Andysol
I would imagine queue time was more related to its ability to eat almost 4000 people an hour (theoretically).[/QUOTE
They rarely ran ar full capacity (2 trains vis 3) and I was even there when they would run 1 train each side and it wass a 10 minute wait.

Seems to me that would be an uncomfortable ride vehicle to be seated in while traveling up that spine in the middle of the ride, but I guess I could see it happening. Would rather it be a regular seat personally, but that's me.

Yea, the construction of the attraction gives me a hard time believing a motorbike seating arrangement will happen

Reactions: Alicia
Status
Not open for further replies.