Nintendo Switch | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You didn’t have one all this time?!?!?!?!

Good job getting it way before Pokémon. Let’s Go is bound to be a very popular game this holiday. Oh, and be sure to share your friend code in the appropriate thread. Link’s in my signature.

I've been wanting to get it for a while, and that for now, Zelda will be my first game for the Switch.

I'll eventually get Odyssey, and do plan on pre-ordering Eevee when I can, but for now, I want to focus on one.

Reactions: Mike S
I've been wanting to get it for a while, and that for now, Zelda will be my first game for the Switch.

I'll eventually get Odyssey, and do plan on pre-ordering Eevee when I can, but for now, I want to focus on one.

Try out Splatoon 2 later. And prepare yourself for the greatness that is Mario Maker (if it really does come to the Switch).

Get Mario + Rabbids. Surprisingly good game.

Also Donkey Kong and Mario Kart if you don’t have a Wii U.

Mario Maker 2 for Switch with added Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Land 2, and Super Mario World 2. themes please and thanks!

Reactions: Magic-Man
^That irrationally angered me. What the heck was that noise? lol

Eh, I tried doing a choral-like moment, but obviously that didn't work out that well. ;)

EDIT: RPGMaker MV was leaked.

EDIT 2: As I can't play any actual games for now, I'm giving some demos a shot.

The following, is my own opinions.

Arms: I rather like the combat, as it feels rewarding, angering, and fascinating to play. I would actually like to give this a more proper shot.

Kirby: The art design is adorable, and the platforming is simple to understand, perhaps too simple.

Octopath Traveler:

Playing the demo as Primrose, and even 45 minutes through, this is an outstanding game. The music, voice acting, the design (OH GOD THE DESIGN OF CHARACTERS/ENVIRONMENTS), it all screams to me. I am definitely going to be looking to preorder this, as it has a lot of amazing potential.

Last edited: